Sep 2009
    ^more like personal incompetency.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Get a Jimny para tipid sa gas.

Or a Pop Car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Parang same lang naman yung gastusin ko ngayon.

Di kaya E10 mabilis maubos?

Hehe anyway mas ramdam lang talaga ngayon yung oil price hike kaysa nung 2008.

Kasi nakakapagpa-full tank pa ko noon, ngayon hindi na.

Tsaka mas matakaw sa gas auto ko ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    ^more like personal incompetency.
    Cmon dude, I don't even know you.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post

Or a Pop Car.
    Kung yan ang choices commute nalang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    How come I'm beginning to feel "short of budget for gas" as compared to 2008 when unleaded sells at the same P58.00 price!

Eh mas malaki sweldo ko ngayon, pero bakit ganun?

Is this an impression of incompetency of the government?

E10?

You might want to check your gas station pump. Many don't anymore have E10 gasoline.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post

Or a Pop Car.
    Get an econocar para matipid. Pop car? Hindi safe yan sa Metro traffic!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Parang same lang naman yung gastusin ko ngayon.

Di kaya E10 mabilis maubos?

Hehe anyway mas ramdam lang talaga ngayon yung oil price hike kaysa nung 2008.

Kasi nakakapagpa-full tank pa ko noon, ngayon hindi na.

Tsaka mas matakaw sa gas auto ko ngayon.

same lang gastusin pero prices are higher than in 2008

how much value meal now compared to 2008?

yung itinaas ng sweldo mo kinain lang ng inflation

keep in mind wages don't keep up with inflation

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Weekly Tuesday increase. Natawa ako kanina kay DZRH Joe Taruc, "Di ba madaan sa pakiusapan mga oil comapanies na paubayan yun price increae, tutal bababa naman ito dahil sa pag patay kay Bin Laden?" Anong klaseng journalist ka ba? Who said oil is going down because of Bin Laden? Mas may threat ngayon sa KSA dahil diyan...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/...-except-diesel
    sabi ko nga sa inyo. nasa grapevines yan, the objective is the P75/liter or $200/barrel.

The US will get rid of the middle east dependency in the next months to come that's why all of these are happening now. magkakagulo talaga ngaun sa middle east and oil will continue to be very very expensive. hindi ni sya bababa, kahit na bumaba ang dollar sa P30 is to $1.

that's why i opted to buy a Jimny last year to combat this. and never sold any of my old cars. in that way, na-cocontrol ko kahit papano ang gastusin sa bahay. kasi liit lang installment ko sa jimny as compared to others here who bought 1.5M++ suvs.

if oil reaches $200/barrel, suddenly hybrids will become the apple of the eye.

what you are all driving right now are dinosaurs, it will be extinct in a year or so.

imagine buying overinflated prices of cars these days, tapos it's even too expensive to maintain and even just to make it run.

last November, i visited Banawe twice a week. i learned everything that is about to learn there about my cars, on how i can maintain it without casa depedency. you should all do that now, coz pag mas malakas pa kumain ng resources ang cars niyo kaysa pagkain nyo. then that's not smart living at all.

and a word of advice, stop buying new cars now. delikado talaga ang lagay ng mga bansa ngaun coz of that middle east crisis. i'm really really scared that a nuke will really be detonated somewhere around the globe.

syempre anong mangyayari sa middle east after the turmoil and the US decides to pullout, and countries around the world follow suit. you will have a region of poor people na the only thing they can sell is oil eh tapos hindi na din orderin'.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    How come I'm beginning to feel "short of budget for gas" as compared to 2008 when unleaded sells at the same P58.00 price!

Eh mas malaki sweldo ko ngayon, pero bakit ganun?

Is this an impression of incompetency of the government?

E10?

that is also true to businesses today. last year ko pa nakita ang trend, my monthly gross sales is increasing compared to the previous year but my overhead is increasing 2x or 3x more. so to base it on the gross sale is futile coz ang papatay talaga sayo is overhead.

ganun din sa salary, coz in the past years, in less than P100 a single employee can still have a descent meal unlike today.

kaya nga iniwan ko ang businesses and decided to play it out na lang and cut costs sa expenses ko by going to gym (to reduce my food consumption), by limiting my days to work (3 days a week na lang) and I employed computer tools to computerize my life.

like for example, in my iphone i have a database inventory of clothes, shoes, gadgets, accessories. even if I have 5 watches, 4 raybans, 20 shoes, i still manage to work my life efficiently.

like for example, the 5 watches even though it's not as expensive at rolex ones, i give the impression that i own more than 1 big one rolex, and therefore my clients still look up to me. I bought most of the watches last year sa mga US sale. eh naka 100k rolex ka nga, lagi naman yun ang suot mo, eh di halatang-halata, even though its expensive, may pawis pa din yun and that release the negative aura for your clients not to close a sale from you. add to that na pag hinde ka nag-gym, eh lalo nag-moist ang katawan mo. talagang wala, you're losing a lot of opportunity ....

btw, by databasing your life, you can cut down a lot of admin work na i-hire mo as employees and therefore overhead.

i also learned this sa states, where everything was automated from car parking to money exchange to ticket payments. if the US is surviving a sluggish economy bec. of their computerization. then why the hell not apply it personally to my life d'ba? let's face it a lot of jobs will be eliminated in the next months to come.

now there are even talks the Ipad2 will destroy a lot of jobs even more and put more people to the unemployed market.

people watch this:

it's an eye-opener. and i'm just waiting for the opportune time to bounce back.
    Last edited by hondaboot; May 6th, 2011 at 04:17 AM.

Oil Price Watch