New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    clear lang natin. hindi SWAT yung mga lespu na nasa pictures. hindi naka lapit yung mga SWAT dahil may politics sa MPD. ayaw nila papasukin mga SWAT.
    I see, so the people who prevented the SWAT team from deploying should be held accountable. These situations are what the SWAT team is trained for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Here we go again. :hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Correct, ilang beses na naka expose yung salarin and they should have taken the shot. Ang daming amo na gustong sumikat kasi.

If I had a couple of snipers or sharp shooters positioned nearby, I would have given them a standing order to take the shot anytime they had a clear view of the hostage taker. Even a non-fatal shot would have been enough to stun the guy for a few seconds, enough for the police negotiators (located a few feet away) to physically subdue him. Nakakainis when I saw they had at least three clear opportunities to end it without hostage fatalities.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If I had a couple of snipers or sharp shooters positioned nearby, I would have given them a standing order to take the shot anytime they had a clear view of the hostage taker. Even a non-fatal shot would have been enough to stun the guy for a few seconds, enough for the police negotiators (located a few feet away) to physically subdue him. Nakakainis when I saw they had at least three clear opportunities to end it without hostage fatalities.
    ::
    And so with me,kaya lang yan ang sinasabing kabaro kaya there's hesitation coupled with kung sino in charge of the situation to follow orders

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Napasama pa, walang media blackout. Pinakita pa sa TV ang pag aresto ng kapatid ng hostage taker. Kaya ayun, nagwala.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Napasama pa, walang media blackout. Pinakita pa sa TV ang pag aresto ng kapatid ng hostage taker. Kaya ayun, nagwala.

Yan ang ibig sabihin na hindi talaga prepared yung mga authorities sa ganyang eventualities.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sa mga drills nila ang gagaling ang bilis ma rescue ng hostage pero sa actual sablay.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    If I had a couple of snipers or sharp shooters positioned nearby, I would have given them a standing order to take the shot anytime they had a clear view of the hostage taker. Even a non-fatal shot would have been enough to stun the guy for a few seconds, enough for the police negotiators (located a few feet away) to physically subdue him.

One policewoman in disguise should have done it in 5 minutes.

Kulang sa utak mga MPD.
    Last edited by marg; October 13th, 2013 at 12:16 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Chinese economics 101

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011

akala kasi ng negotiators na mapapasuko nila si mandoza sir GH. masyado din tayong pusong mamon pagdating sa ganon crisis.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast