New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    bar all filipinos going to hongkong? seriously?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Apples to oranges.

The wrongful shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman was done by members of the PCG, technically, a government agency, while the Luneta hostage incident was done by a deranged ex-policeman.

I can understand why the PH would give an official apology for the former, but its a stretch to have the government apologize for the latter.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Apples to oranges.

The wrongful shooting of a Taiwanese fisherman was done by members of the PCG, technically, a government agency, while the Luneta hostage incident was done by a deranged ex-policeman.

I can understand why the PH would give an official apology for the former, but its a stretch to have the government apologize for the latter.
    true, but i honestly think that the government needs to apologize not only to HK but also the filipino people for handling a situation in such a poor manner. watching the hostage taking makes me cringe, just goes to show how stupid, incompetent and untrained the people who should be protecting us.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Umeepal lang yung politicians na yan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    E di i-ban nila. Tangna nila lahat!
    Be careful what you wish for. Its a easily replaceable job, they are really not attached to their kasambahay. Iba dito.

Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    This issue is old. I think it is being used by a politican there really to gain popularity by using an old but sensitive issue.

Banning pinoys will also have a detrimental effect on their economy. A lot of pinoys shop at HK not to mention a lot of the domestic helpers also spend their money there to bring back gifts to their loves ones.
    The economy not much, they rely more on the mainlanders. Have you seen those mainlanders on their shopping spree? Nakasabay ko minsan sa LV, inubos nila yun mga bags. Eh ang mga ofw, they need to save para may masend home.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    true, but i honestly think that the government needs to apologize not only to HK but also the filipino people for handling a situation in such a poor manner. watching the hostage taking makes me cringe, just goes to show how stupid, incompetent and untrained the people who should be protecting us.
    Their handling of the hostage situation was embarrassing.

Last edited by falken; October 11th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Umeepal nga yung politician pero may mabigat kasi siyang case. The government should not belittle this. Mahirap mawalan nag trabaho lalo na at 160K pax ang maaapektuhan. Inaasahan yan nang pamilya nila dito and even the extended family. I hope this will be resolved ASAP.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; October 11th, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Their handling of the hostage situation was embarassing.

Correct talagang palpak yung handling ng hostage crisis ng govt.
    Yung family ng victims never stop asking for an apology and compensation after that incident and up to now. A simple apology sa palpak na operation will diffuse it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    what would be the implications if pnoy will apologize?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. Its a easily replaceable job, they are really not attached to their kasambahay. Iba dito.

The economy not much, they rely more on the mainlanders. Have you seen those mainlanders on their shopping spree? Nakasabay ko minsan sa LV, inubos nila yun mga bags. Eh ang mga ofw, they need to save para may masend home.
    Minority lang tayo being a consumer sa HK. Yung mainlander ay really the big spender now adays.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast