New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by toticruz
    Considering our road conditions nowadays, our vehichle suspension maintenance is really adding up to our budget...thus i would like to inform you fellow filipino that there is a new improved technology of renovating suspension joints.....(ball joints,rack end,tie rods, stab links etc)..the injection system, a special prelubricated formulated polymer is injected to the joints to replaced worn out plastic bush..No press, no cut or weld ,no shims, no gimmiks. the polymer is Industrial grade, thus better than the OEM..renovated joints will last more than 100000kms on normal driving condition. Considering our roads here in the phil., the shop guarantee is 15000kms. better to renovate those OEM joints since metallurgy of the casing is far better than the replacement 555..will surely last, but worn out 555 can also be repaired, by injecting this polymer will become stronger.
    Savings on renovated joints is 85-90% cheaper than new OEM, and 65-75% on replacement ones.
    thus try to consider this alternative which is effective and economical. For imported cars which are hard to purchase replacement and are so expensive , and local jap cars...renovate dont replace .
    Mr Toti, can you also fix a Volvo V40? Had my front suspension checked last week and was advised to replace the tie rod and rack end. The technician also recommended to replace my front shock absorbers since the car is more than 5 years old already.

I hope you won't mind but what are or are there any negative effects on injecting polymer on the suspension parts of a vehicle?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Mukhang ok yang technology na yan ah. At least it will lessen our expenses our vehicular maintenance. San ba meron gumagawa nyan?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hmmm.. maka pag bisita nga.. dame na ako naririnig sa alfa. hehehehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrobin
    Mr Toti, can you also fix a Volvo V40? Had my front suspension checked last week and was advised to replace the tie rod and rack end. The technician also recommended to replace my front shock absorbers since the car is more than 5 years old already.

I hope you won't mind but what are or are there any negative effects on injecting polymer on the suspension parts of a vehicle?

Thanks!
    Yes we can fix any brand ,model vehicle suspension ball and socket suspension joints and shocks...Imported out of warranty vehicles can benefit in our rennovation system which we guaranty 15000kms. We can restore your OEM joints and shocks back to original specs.Note that we only do MARGINALLY worn ones which we assess prior repair for safety considerations.Please call the shop for details 7248309/09174331964..we can discuss our system in detail.We have done a number opf volvo
    Thanks for your interest
    ZEE

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sounds very promising... meron na kasi akong naririnig & nararamdaman na konting kalampag with my 90 galant & im actually thinking of having the bushings replaced but now i might just consider paying mr toti a visit... mr toti, can you give me a ball park figure as to how much it would cost...bushings and perhaps shocks na din (though mukang buhay pa naman mga shocks ko)? sana naman it won't cost me an arm and a leg since it's supposed to be cheaper than replacements. thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    btw mr toti, do you also service vibrations on some loose parts in the engine area?... may naririnig kasi akong vibrating sound with the front bumper eh na when i put pressure on it nawawala and also sa may genreal area ng condenser & radiator...may parang squeeking sound when the idling is low pero pag ni rev ko a bit, nawawala...

would you guys know of a shop that specializes on this? syempre preferably budget friendly.
    Last edited by arj; April 4th, 2005 at 02:22 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
kalampags..