New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Although more often than not, dealer maintained cars have a higher resale value compared to those serviced by independent shops
    Not always the case, vehicle condition itself still plays a major role.

Dealer service records can also be doctored if you know the right people.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Got the car back from Autohaus. They suggested some repairs that are not critical but expensive. Told them not to do it. Where can I have these fixed:

1. engine noise from alternator mechanical tensioner
    2. engine noise from alternator deflection pulley
    3. engine noise from a/c mechanical ensioner
    4. suspension noise from rear guide support left and right
    5. suspension noise from control arm bushing

Yung 1,2 and 3 pulley kaya ito o bearing?
    4 and 5 pwede kaya kay Cruven?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You can have those done in Top Gear in Aurora Blvd mga 2 blocks away from Nestle House, edsa bound.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Got the car back from Autohaus. They suggested some repairs that are not critical but expensive. Told them not to do it. Where can I have these fixed:

1. engine noise from alternator mechanical tensioner
    2. engine noise from alternator deflection pulley
    3. engine noise from a/c mechanical ensioner
    4. suspension noise from rear guide support left and right
    5. suspension noise from control arm bushing

Yung 1,2 and 3 pulley kaya ito o bearing?
    4 and 5 pwede kaya kay Cruven?
    1-5 do you really hear the noise? maybe they just want your money.My advise is invest a repair manual for your bmw.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    You can have those done in Top Gear in Aurora Blvd mga 2 blocks away from Nestle House, edsa bound.
    We used to have our cars serviced there. Unfortunately, their service kinda took a nose dive.

Quote Originally Posted by m_ron View Post
    1-5 do you really hear the noise? maybe they just want your money.My advise is invest a repair manual for your bmw.
    For 1-3, the engine sounds rough. I don't know what it is or where it comes from. Can't pin point it. All I know is that it does not sound as smooth as it should. 4-5, I do hear suspension noise like a clunk or thud. I suspect that it is a bushing.

Saddly, I am not mechanically inclined and would probably do more harm than good to the car. Heck, I was once trying to fix a toilet and ended up damaging parts that had nothing to do with the problem. My wife still reminds me about it. So I rather let real mechanics do the work.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    We can service BMWs at Autotechnika-Fort (and we also have aftermarket parts )

Contact Tommee Teng at 856-1881.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Where is it? I tried to look for it but could not find it. Drove up and down e rod from edsa to t morato but did not see it.
    from EDSA cubao its just a few meters away. If you see the burger machine stand on your right that's the shop behind it. look above and you'll see the blue signage.

Autovec's numbers are: 725-6914, 726-2978. Look for Werner Reimer, 0920-9268100.
    Autovec's address is 479-A E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Cubao, Q.C.

HTH

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    singit lang po ako, i need to have an indepth inspection of our 95 bmw 316i, kelangan kasi maging reliable sya ulit lalo na sa mga out of town driving, delikado masiraan.. mga magkano budget kelangan ko ihanda for inspection 1 n inspection 2? meron po bang nakapag pagawa na dito sa autovecs? or autotechnika? or top gear? magkano po inabot? salamat!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chay View Post
    singit lang po ako, i need to have an indepth inspection of our 95 bmw 316i, kelangan kasi maging reliable sya ulit lalo na sa mga out of town driving, delikado masiraan.. mga magkano budget kelangan ko ihanda for inspection 1 n inspection 2? meron po bang nakapag pagawa na dito sa autovecs? or autotechnika? or top gear? magkano po inabot? salamat!
    Di ko pa natry sa autovecs at autotechnika. May thread about autotechnika sa goon squad. Although it seems that they have solved the problem and tsikoters are happy with them.

Dati sa top gear kami nagpapaservice. Pero nung huli di na maganda ang nangyayari. As in charge nila kami for 8 liters of oil eh 4.5 liters ang laman ng van ko. They replaced rear brake pads, after 10,000 kms they want to change it again. Our other car, they replaced the drive belts, around 3 months later may tama na ulit.

You can also try Speedyfix.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello...... Sir may contact number po ba kayo ng Speedfix?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
bmw service