New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    sa autotechnika sa fairview, when i asked meron sila....
    meron na ding branch ata ang autotechnika sa fort.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yes sirs. we have the right equipment to do ATF.

Kaso wala pa yung equipment namen sa autotechnika fort. In a few days sana dumating na sha.

Sa autotechnika fairview we have that.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any idea po sa total cost? Mas malapit naman ang Fairview branch sa akin (I'm in Commonwealth).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    And where exactly in fairview? Kasi near commonwealth ave din ako, baka dyan ko na rin pagawa this Saturday

Dito sa amin, Shell Pook Ligaya, 75 lang ang labor ng palit ATF, but you have to buy the ATF from them (Donax * 150/li.) Pag other brands, P135 singil nila. And they won't change your ATF kung yung fluid na gagamitin mo is from their competitor (Petron, Caltex, etc)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    My answer to your questions:

1. we use Transtech by Motorvac kase when changing ATF. please refer na lang sa sa webpage about the equipment.

check this webpage:
    http://www.mancor.com.ph/prod_atfsc_transtech.html

P900 ang labor. and then the fluid we use is texamatic 200/L. you can bring your own fluid, pero sobrahan nyo ng 2-3 liters from the capacity. usually pag matagal hinde nagpalit ng ATF, kahit palitan mo nng bago iba pa ren yung kulay. hinde namen nire-release yung car pag ganun kase delikado yun. naghalo yung old at new ATF.

2. this is our address in Fairview: Lot 30 and 31 Fairview Ave. Fairview Park, Quezon City. WE ARE BESIDE BPI, infront of BDO. Lagpas ng konti sa Fairview Wet Market

Oh, and another thing: the promo in our website IS ONLY for AUTOTECHNIKA FORT. Just to make things clear. Magugulat yung service manager namen pag tinanong nyo sha about that.

IN Autotechnika Fairview, you can ask for Ernie.
    IN Autotechnika Fort Bonifacio, ask for Joven.
    They are our service managers.

I hope I cleared everything up.

Cheers.

P900 ang labor. and then the fluid we use is texamatic 200/L. you can bring your own fluid, pero sobrahan nyo ng 2-3 liters from the capacity. usually pag matagal hinde nagpalit ng ATF, kahit palitan mo nng bago iba pa ren yung kulay. hinde namen nire-release yung car pag ganun kase delikado yun. naghalo yung old at new ATF.
    masama ba ipaghalo ang old and new ATF? my question is for a 2 year old car.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hinde naman sha masama per se. Pero pag magkaiba ang brand, although they have the same specs, usually may difference ang formula nun, at baka magkaroon ng reaction between the two ATFs.

From our experience, iba ang ATF na provided ng car manufacturers at after market companies.

Yun kase ang driving point namen sa Autotechnika. Gusto namen pag lumabas ang car mo sa shop namen, tip top condition. Ang panget kase kung babalik kayo kase nagka-problema ang repair/maintenance dba? Hassle yun for you guys.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Even if you use a vacuum pump it will not remove all the atf fluid,some will remain in torque converter.It's better to drop the pan and replace the filter and gasket.If you have a bolt on your torque and you can't find it just turn the crank clockwise slowly when the van is in the air.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I plant to have the pan dropped and whatever remains, sucked out.

Redundant na ba?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I plant to have the pan dropped and whatever remains, sucked out.

Redundant na ba?
    If you want to be really sure then i don't see why not. I guess if the ATF hasnt been replaced religously then this may be help for added peace of mind... kinda akin to opening up the head and dropping the oil pan to remove the sludge on an ill-maintained engine.

If the change ATF interval is followed (or done even more frequently as some peeps do) and you havent ventured into any floods deep enough to have names, then changing ATF the conventional way is fine IMO.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
ATF Replacement