New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Guys, saan ba may shop dito sa Metro Manila which has the proper equipment for fully replacing ATF?

Yung ibang shops kasi all they can do is just drop the pan and replace 3 or so liters (not all of the ATF).

Papapalitan ko sana yung sa Starex. Any idea how much a service like that costs?

Salamat.
    sa fronte motorparts sa banaue meron, bro. they call it atf "dialysis". just forgot how much the service (atf included) costs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung 1500 mura nun hehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    1500 sa autoplus is the labor palang. they have a nice new machine and will be able to suck up everything. figure 6-10 liters of atf so you have a good flush.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Not sure kung torque converter ng stares have drain plug.Kung meron it's very easy.let me know.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just wondering why you need to flush your entire ATF system. I thought the normal procedure is to drop the pan and replace the 3 or so liters of ATF and replace filter if needed.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Pilipinas naging 'normal' na iyan kasi wala tayong equipment. hehehe. Pati sa dealer iyan na ang 'normal' nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I see. So how often should you drain and replace the system. I know usually every 2 years or 24,000 kms or whatever is stated in the manual. What I'm asking is should ATF "dialysis" be performed every 2 years or every other ATF flush, so in effect one dialysis per 4 years, or is it ok to just do the "normal" replacement?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku sir, intervals depend on your vehicle. Yung sa Starex hindi ko pa nacheck ang intervals. But this will be the first time na papalitan yung fluid since the unit was acquired in 2003.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sa autotechnika sa fairview, when i asked meron sila....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Saan ang location ng Autoplus?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
ATF Replacement