New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    We are planning to buy an e-bike and my concern is about the charging since the dealer told me I have to time it or else it will damage the battery if it remains charge for a long time.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    We are planning to buy an e-bike and my concern is about the charging since the dealer told me I have to time it or else it will damage the battery if it remains charge for a long time.
    what ebike are you planning to get?

I heard that from dealers of NWOW and Kuda... never from Honda

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I guess that means there's no charge controller. Just like those old nickel rechargeable batteries. You either bought a smart charger or put it on a timer.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    what ebike are you planning to get?

I heard that from dealers of NWOW and Kuda... never from Honda

I inquired with a certain Jonson and TianMa brand in Recto. So I need a timer or else the battery will get bloated. I ask how much is one battery it cost at least 2k then times 4 so total of 8K.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I canvass the price for a 2 wheeler 12A battery is around 10k - 12k? and if it is 20A battery the price goes up to 20k?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Just buy a Honda e-bike ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Just buy a Honda e-bike ...
    sabi ko sa misis ko... if she doesn't buy a Brompton this year... I'll buy a Zoomer-e for myself

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014

qicycle very lightweight. easy to load/unload from the trunk. "last mile" solution

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I did bought an E-Bike from TianMa. 2 Wheel E-Bike a little over 20k... surprisingly battery is still full and we have been using it for 3 weeks.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Electric Bikes