New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    tanong ko lang about "warranty"

so pagnagkaroon ng swirl mark within the warranty period, balik ko lang yung sasakyan?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Thanks. Si misis kasi, sinabihan ng mga kapatid na magpa-ceramic daw...

Matigil lang...

May public transport ba from Optimum Impressions to Nuvali?
    Not sure about public transport. When I was there, Sir Donj offered to drive me to Solenad, but I opted to kill time sa Walter Mart instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    tanong ko lang about "warranty"

so pagnagkaroon ng swirl mark within the warranty period, balik ko lang yung sasakyan?
    when I was in Optimum Impressions. meron white Everest na nag pa maintenance carwash. Walang swirl marks.

we use c2v3 as a sacrificial layer so the CSL wont get swirl marks.

the warranty is for product breakdown.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    mas maalikabok dito sa edsa bro lol. we're lucky the parking is covered. sa kabilang bahay sa edsa din. open parking. grabe ang fall out. kita talaga yun carbon sa black fort na waxed.

1. covered parking if possible.

btw even if you have your car coated. you still need to wash it. you just make it easiers for the car wash boys to wash it lol.

2. as for coats. Im pro Gtechniq. its awesome value imo. 12k for 5yr warranty.

1. Yes sir, balak ko ako na mag wash after magpa cocoat, magbibigay pala ng diy maintenance ung shshop para sa coating

2. Salamat sir, mukhang go na ko sa coating hehe,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by onekind10 View Post
    1. Yes sir, balak ko ako na mag wash after magpa cocoat, magbibigay pala ng diy maintenance ung shshop para sa coating

2. Salamat sir, mukhang go na ko sa coating hehe,
    if youll be doing the washes. a water filter is a good option if you want to avoid water marks. foam gun to reduce water usage. if youll do rinseless wash go Ultima WW.. I think the covers the basics.

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    if youll be doing the washes. a water filter is a good option if you want to avoid water marks. foam gun to reduce water usage. if youll do rinseless wash go Ultima WW.. I think the covers the basics.
    I use ONR as my rinseless/qd mix.. is the ultima ww way better?

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post

Started with ONR, switched to UWW+. Mas madulas kasi UWW, kay mas confident ako when wiping the car.

But according to Autogeek, both encapsulated irt to avoid swirl marks, pero mas kumpiyansa lang ako sa UWW+ dahil sa dulas. haha.

As a tip, I use ONR with the rinseless wash dilution, and I mix car shampoo din to make it slippery.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    Started with ONR, switched to UWW+. Mas madulas kasi UWW, kay mas confident ako when wiping the car.

But according to Autogeek, both encapsulated irt to avoid swirl marks, pero mas kumpiyansa lang ako sa UWW+ dahil sa dulas. haha.

As a tip, I use ONR with the rinseless wash dilution, and I mix car shampoo din to make it slippery.
    kung enough naman supply ng water, no substitute pa rin sa proper washing with water and shampoo. for me, marketing gimmick lang yung i-encapsulate yung dirt. gagasgas pa rin yung dirt sa paint once dumikit sa pamunas.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    kung enough naman supply ng water, no substitute pa rin sa proper washing with water and shampoo. for me, marketing gimmick lang yung i-encapsulate yung dirt. gagasgas pa rin yung dirt sa paint once dumikit sa pamunas.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Agree that a proper car wash is still the best. Pero kahit naman proper carwash na 2 bucket method, magkaka swirls and scratches parin.

Whether rinseless wash or proper car wash, technique is the most important. If the car wash has the 2 bucket method, the rinseless wash has the Garry Dean method and its variations. Pero all of these only minimize the swirl marks, and reality is swirl marks will happen even to the best of us.

I've washed my car with ONR ngayong may rationing, and after every wash i check for swirls sa hood. Being OC, mga 90 minutes ako nag lilinis using a rinseless wash. On a good day, no swirls pero pag minalas merong isa or dalawang bago. Pero I only do rinseless washes if light dust lang. If dirty/muddy, do a proper carwash parin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post

way better bro. i think everyone who tried both will attest to this and share this info.

Ceramic coating