New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 70 of 393 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    82
    #691
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Care to educate a noob? What does "EGR blanked" mean?
    EGR Blanking info from Bro Zixx post

    http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-.../index415.html

    http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-.../index257.html

    Hope this help Sir

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32
    #692
    Quote Originally Posted by matiase View Post
    Ahhh thanks thanks. Also, I don't understand bat walang cabin air filter installed on the car stock... shouldn't that be standard installed already?

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #693
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Ahhh thanks thanks. Also, I don't understand bat walang cabin air filter installed on the car stock... shouldn't that be standard installed already?
    well simple lang sir,

    so that these dirt







    will go directly to our a/c system. what does that mean? it means mas madalas ang aircon system cleaning, mas madalas ang visit mo sa kanila, mas maganda sales.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #694
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    well simple lang sir,

    so that these dirt







    will go directly to our a/c system. what does that mean? it means mas madalas ang aircon system cleaning, mas madalas ang visit mo sa kanila, mas maganda sales.
    Sir Zixx anong cleaning fluid gamit mo? Puede na ba ang dish washing liquid at powder soap for babad?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    57
    #695
    Just got home... thank you sir zixx. For the cabin filter, egr blanking, occ at optitron..sa next na pagkikita natin ay k&n filter naman..

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #696
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Ahhh thanks thanks. Also, I don't understand bat walang cabin air filter installed on the car stock... shouldn't that be standard installed already?
    Quote Originally Posted by macoi14 View Post
    Just got home... thank you sir zixx. For the cabin filter, egr blanking, occ at optitron..sa next na pagkikita natin ay k&n filter naman..

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    thanks sir mark
    pa-ot



    palamig from razons courtesy of sir jake1210

    thanks also radf and green_eagle
    Last edited by zix888; April 7th, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #697
    Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla View Post
    Ahhh thanks thanks. Also, I don't understand bat walang cabin air filter installed on the car stock... shouldn't that be standard installed already?
    Quote Originally Posted by mangkas1178 View Post
    Sir Zixx anong cleaning fluid gamit mo? Puede na ba ang dish washing liquid at powder soap for babad?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    joy dish washing liquid lang sir, same for my kn filter

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #698
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    joy dish washing liquid lang sir, same for my kn filter
    Thanks, approaching 5k km na ang k&n ko kasi. Unahin ko muna sa oem air filter ko para may pansamantalang magamit na air filter habang pinapatuyo ang k&n.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #699
    Quote Originally Posted by mangkas1178 View Post
    Thanks, approaching 5k km na ang k&n ko kasi. Unahin ko muna sa oem air filter ko para may pansamantalang magamit na air filter habang pinapatuyo ang k&n.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    pwede po bang hugasan yung oem filter?

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #700
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    pwede po bang hugasan yung oem filter?
    Sir yong akin naka 20,363 km service na at pansamanta lang gagamitin ulit tapos mahugasan. Sir disposable po ang oem filter natin d kagaya ng k&n na lifetime yon at washable.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners