New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 140 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    45
    #1391
    egr blanking,optitron,cabin filter,thanks sir zixx nice meeting you!

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by soypusoy View Post
    egr blanking,optitron,cabin filter,thanks sir zixx nice meeting you!
    likewise sir Nes, thanks. see you on our next mod

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    486
    #1393
    Boss zix may decals rin ba akong naka tabi diyan? Kelan eb din pala? Mukhang marami rami to ah?

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengbeng View Post
    Boss zix may decals rin ba akong naka tabi diyan? Kelan eb din pala? Mukhang marami rami to ah?
    Schedule na natin ito... Game ako dito. Heehe

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,975
    #1395
    Pwede sa Sept 1st week para makajoin naman?

    :D


    Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    494
    #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    Pwede sa Sept 1st week para makajoin naman?

    :D


    Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums
    pwede.... hehehe. sama mo na sir pasalubong mo, pwede rin and decals na pasalubong. hehehe:cheers2:

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    #1397
    Hi guys just got my montero glx mt , very satisfied ..baka may kind hearted na mag share ng gps map for 2014 (avt cne6938e) wla pa sa site ung pra s model ng hu ko e ..hindi po match yung pang 2013 hehe thanks guys .

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by charles123 View Post
    Hi guys just got my montero glx mt , very satisfied ..baka may kind hearted na mag share ng gps map for 2014 (avt cne6938e) wla pa sa site ung pra s model ng hu ko e ..hindi po match yung pang 2013 hehe thanks guys .

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    It may already be the updated version that's why wala yun head unit mo versions needing upgrade.


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10
    #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by wing211 View Post
    It may already be the updated version that's why wala yun head unit mo versions needing upgrade.


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Yup kaso need ko po sana yung map files po ..pra magamit ko gps..yung dinownload ko pang 2013 mejo garbled yung map po thanks po s responsr!

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    #1400
    hi guys, just got my MS glx m/t... hingi lang sana ako mga tips or dos and donts with regards sa maintenance, proper usage etc etc or mga hidden features ng ms glx (if meron)? thanks in advance

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners