New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 126 of 393 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    146
    #1251
    Oh...sorry to see this Sir Prince...sayo po ba yun unit?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,975
    #1252
    Yes sir, tired and enjoying the blanked egr plus race chip, napasarap kaya napasobra sa bilis...

    Replaced new IC, Radiator, Condenser Fan, grilles(to HC), hood and front bumper, all from insurance *3k participation. At least nobody was hurt. Thank God.




    Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,559
    #1253
    i forgot to add WAI or water/alcohol injection in the power mods list

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i forgot to add WAI or water/alcohol injection in the power mods list
    Sir turbocharger washing at blower side?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,559
    #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by mangkas1178 View Post
    Sir turbocharger washing at blower side?

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    nope, water/alcohol injection like the devil's own. it helps in making the intake air cooler and denser thus more efficient combustion, more power, cooler EGT's and eliminates smoke.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19
    #1256
    Thanks Monty_GTV! Very informative!
    Yung stage 1 (points 1-3) mods, will that void warranty?


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    nope, water/alcohol injection like the devil's own. it helps in making the intake air cooler and denser thus more efficient combustion, more power, cooler EGT's and eliminates smoke.
    Sir do you have an idea on what is the ratio of alcohol and water? Also the mixture quantity per injection cycle and is minimum rpm during the injection? Thanks.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    283
    #1258
    Quote Originally Posted by mangkas1178 View Post
    Sir do you have an idea on what is the ratio of alcohol and water? Also the mixture quantity per injection cycle and is minimum rpm during the injection? Thanks.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Sir sorry, maximum rpm pala during injection. thanks.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,559
    #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by cycarino View Post
    Thanks Monty_GTV! Very informative!
    Yung stage 1 (points 1-3) mods, will that void warranty?

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    k&n air filter? no. OCC? yes, you have to remove it before going to casa. blanked EGR? yes, but casa will not know it as long as you do not tell them

    Quote Originally Posted by mangkas1178 View Post
    Sir do you have an idea on what is the ratio of alcohol and water? Also the mixture quantity per injection cycle and is minimum rpm during the injection? Thanks.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    ang alam ko sir 50-50 ratio. common na ginagamit yung wiper washer. no idea sir sa mode of injection anong rpm. you may want to inquire with speedlab, siya installer ng devil's own wai ni sir dvldoc. may thread about diyan paki-search na lang...

  10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    372
    #1260
    Just sharin, keepin it steady at slex from calamba to manila




    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners