New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 254 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Having some suspension problems with my 95 itlog.

Had the rear shocks changed already to KYB gas shocks. Pero may tunog pa rin. What could be the culprit ng mga noises?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by abaja23 View Post
    Need some help! 93 glxi user po ako, kaya lang problema ko palyado, especially kpag naka-on aircon ko,,nka-bypass n po servo ko, un po kc countermeasure ng mekaniko ko dun sa nasira kung servo dati. Napalitan na po ignition coil ko+hi tension wire, pinalitan din po fuel pump+ fuel filter pero ganun pa rin po..Bka naman po matutulungan nyo ko...or may recommendation na iba mekaniko na mdyo malapit d2 sa South Luzon part.

Thank you in advance and more power!!

yours truly,
    Alex Baja

why not buy new servo instead of bypassing thats the usuall mistake of mechanics. they try to bypass the servo or you can try cleaning the servo usually its dirty also you can have your ecu check. weakness ng mitsubishi ang ecu.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hello this my lancer itlog, I have one itlog and its having a new engine hope it works...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    subscribing...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by raverino View Post
    Mga Sirs!

Newbie here in the forum,I think you can help me with my problem with my lancer 95 glxi.

everytime na start at idling ang makina, may tope yung makina. parang nachoke yung makina. kapag tumakbo naman yung kotse ganon din ang problem parang hinde buo yung pagsunog ng gas at mahina ang hatak.

Things done for repair pero hinde pa rin nasolve yung problem:
    1) changed type of gas: from unleaded to xcs 97 octane
    2) change oil, oil filter,timing adjustment
    3) tune-up valve clearance, changed oil seals and spark plugs
    4) changed fuel filter.
    5) checked air filter ok pa naman
    6) checked hi tension wires, ignition coil ok pa naman
    7) cleaned injectors and throttle valve ok naman
    8) lastly replaced the fuel pump but still, hinde pa rin nasolve.
    so binalik na lang yung luma.

sabi sakin try nila isalpak ng full set ng new servo with throttle valve pero la pa daw stock yung supplier nila.

questions ko for these;
    1) servo na kaya ang may tama?
    2) minimum of P8thou. daw ang surplus ng 1 set tama po ba?
    3) ok lang ba itakbo yung sasakyan kahit may persisting problem na ganito? mga 1 and a half months ng may problem na ganito.

hope you can help me with this po, nawawalan na ko ng pag-asa sa itlog ko. thank you in advance
    Pre, ganyan na ganyan problem nung nabili ko 93 glxi, kulang na lang murahin ko ung nagbenta sakin 3 months ago. Di ko pa magamit ng maayos. Andami na mekaniko humawak, di maayos pagiging palyadi nya. Nagtry na kmi magkabit ng new servo, ganun pa rin, buti tinest muna. Nagpalit na kami fuel filter and air filter ganun pa rin. Halos lahat ng nilagay mo dyan ginawa na rin. Right now ang tinitira ng mekaniko eh ung computer box, possible ba na nasa computer box ang cause ng pagiging palyado nya? 10,000 daw singil nila sa paggawa ng c.box, pero since kilala daw ung byenan kong mekaniko, 5,000 na lang sisingilin (un eh kung maaayos). Tama lang ba ung singil nya? Naghihintay pako update kung ok na.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    guys, di ako expert ha hehe. you might get better advice by logging into Mitsu internet forums. 2 yan. or talking with your trusted mechanic. TRUSTED being the operative word.

char, can you clarify your delay? is the engine cranking naman? or late lang response ng starter?

smoke, i recommend you check the bushings of your suspension system. dapat nga sinabay yung sa change ng shocks. kasi hawa-hawa yan pag di sinabay palit. try OEM bushings. Mahal pero with your brand new shocks, the results are very good. parang brand new. also have your wheel bearings checked.

big al, problem ko rin ngayon ang servo. bumigay na. the options are 1) replace servo assembly cost: 12k. 2) fix with a servo repair kit that will last for a year or two, cost: mga 1k. 3) conversion/bypass cost 2k.

ive heard mixed reviews on the bypass. for most it works like a charm. for some, it doesnt work. but i've read it doesnt work well because other systems also have problems.

so between 14k and 2k, which option do you think i will choose? anyway if the bypass doesnt work, dun na lang ako magpapalit ng buong assembly.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ^__^ may itlog din po ako... kaso nasa talyer ngayon... sya po yung nakatayo (nakavertical) sa provident village nung ondoy... white lancer gli ^__^

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    i tried both before was more happy replacing it hehehe, the bypass work for a few weeks but was iritated with the constant movement of the rpm especially backing up. anyway it will depend on the car owners priority and of corse budget.

Here in cebu I have a suki na mechanic in mitsubishi and entrust my car with him....
    my dream car is almost a reality

take your pick
    itlog, pizza? etc...

Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    guys, di ako expert ha hehe. you might get better advice by logging into Mitsu internet forums. 2 yan. or talking with your trusted mechanic. TRUSTED being the operative word.

char, can you clarify your delay? is the engine cranking naman? or late lang response ng starter?

smoke, i recommend you check the bushings of your suspension system. dapat nga sinabay yung sa change ng shocks. kasi hawa-hawa yan pag di sinabay palit. try OEM bushings. Mahal pero with your brand new shocks, the results are very good. parang brand new. also have your wheel bearings checked.

big al, problem ko rin ngayon ang servo. bumigay na. the options are 1) replace servo assembly cost: 12k. 2) fix with a servo repair kit that will last for a year or two, cost: mga 1k. 3) conversion/bypass cost 2k.

ive heard mixed reviews on the bypass. for most it works like a charm. for some, it doesnt work. but i've read it doesnt work well because other systems also have problems.

so between 14k and 2k, which option do you think i will choose? anyway if the bypass doesnt work, dun na lang ako magpapalit ng buong assembly.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Brothers Help! (Sir Morrissey?)

I have a 94 GLI. I recently replaced drive belts, alternator, battery (in that order) and recently my idler pulley (natanggal while driving at SLEX).

The RPM of the car is now a bit strange, when idle at RPM is at 1000-1100 when the AC is turned on its around 900. It should be the reverse di ba?

I don't know where to bring this or should I have it tuned up again because of the replacements. Also when running on the road and the A/C is turned on the RPM tends to die when I let go of the accelerator. Also when the A/C is up to 3 or 4, the belt produces smoke or creates undue friction but is set at 1 or 2 its ok.

Any suggestions? Backread in this forum and saw posts that it may be from adjustments with the servo, etc.

Please help anyone!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    wingman,

your idling is just abt right. but to be sure, bring it to a trusted mechanic. whats your location?

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!