New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 168 of 269 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2690
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by H3JRVILLAMOR View Post
    Sir question lang po sa plasti dip. Kelangan pa ba lihain yung chrome part sa grill or punas lang ng alchohol? any other procedure para hindi masira once magbalik loob ka sa chrome ?
    No you don’t need to sand the chromes pag plastidip ginamit mo. Just clean the surface. FYI. Plastidip or any rubberized paint ay pang short term application lang yan. Yan din ginawa ko before sa ride ko. Ok lang yan pang car show or any short term purpose since after ayaw mo na pwede mo nang tanggalin. Ang problema kasi nang mga rubberized paint is pag tinamaan or na gasgas any part nang paint is dun mg uumpisa ang peel off and dina rin maganda tingnan pag i-paint over mo ulit. So tatangalin mo na lang lahat and repaint ka nanaman uli. Well that’s ok if you have the time and money to do it all over again every time somebody or something hits/scratches the painted part. But its your call.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sir saan kaya pwede bumili ng plate holder...kasi me din wala..last sept 30 ko lng nabuy my gls v sa caloocan north edsa..tnx..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Thank You sa very detailed na reply, actually may pagka OCD ako. hehe

White yung kinuha namin with Dark Tint as per request of my Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by rrdanas View Post
    Congratulations sir Jason!

this is what we do when we get new cars from the casa,
    1) Check if there are any dents / scratches that can be found in the body. Consider checking the inside too, lalo na yung scuff area. Its a good way of checking kung naging demo unit ung sasakyan pag may mga visible scratches in that area. (a little OCD, we also check the tint kung walang scratches or sablay ang cut)

2) Another thing to check is / are the accessories that you had negotiated at the time of purchase. considering that the car sells like hotcakes, the dealer or SA might have overlooked some of the items na napag usapan.

3) Check every instruments if its working, lights, gauges radio, satnav, etc..

4) Lastly, before driving off from the dealership, we check the tire pressure.. for a number of times over inflated ung mga goma ng mga nakuha namin na cars pag labas ng casa. Recommended tire pressure can be found on the drivers side door or sa Pillar B.

Some may say that its a bit "OCD" na since the car undergoes quality assurance before it is released to the customer, but a little bit of OCD doesnt hurt right?

cheers!

BTW what color did you get?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Thank You sa additional input
    i will take note everything. and make sure na may sarili akong checklist before going to the Casa

Baka po may gusto pang magdagdag or mag share ng kanilang experience sa pag lalabas ng new car if possible specifically Montero,,
    im sure it will only help me but also the future Montero owners.

THANKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vickoy1228 View Post
    hahaha oo nga eh di ko napansin madami na pala ako nabili

* jasonbt_2003 - congrats sa incoming ride mo

add mo na rin to check below
    - how to remove the spare tire
    - check if the tools are complete
    - ask how to operate the alarm (especially the valet mode)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babygemma View Post
    Sir saan kaya pwede bumili ng plate holder...kasi me din wala..last sept 30 ko lng nabuy my gls v sa caloocan north edsa..tnx..
    sa casa... 179php lang.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    NEED HELP! I went to carwash and the cleaner sprayed inside of the front end and the high pressure of the power sprayer damaged my Inter-cooler and Condenser, can you guys tell if I should be worried about this? I see the similar damage on home ACs, and they are working just fine. I really really hope this is not something serious, please share your thoughts guys. Thank you.

img_0901.jpgimg_0902.jpg

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by orttech View Post
    NEED HELP! I went to carwash and the cleaner sprayed inside of the front end and the high pressure of the power sprayer damaged my Inter-cooler and Condenser, can you guys tell if I should be worried about this? I see the similar damage on home ACs, and they are working just fine. I really really hope this is not something serious, please share your thoughts guys. Thank you.

img_0901.jpgimg_0902.jpg
    as long as walang leakage yung condenser lines, you're still good to go. Yung fins nyan may purpose din na parang heatsink. ang lakas naman ng pressure ng washer na ginamit. May pressure washer ako ( B&D) pero di naman affected ng pressure yung fins, although di ko masyadong tinututok yung spray ng gun sa fmic and condenser.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012

img_0901.jpgimg_0902.jpg
    sensya na boss sa tanong. is it possible na ma-damaged yun intercooler with the pressure of power sprayer, di kaya po tama yan ng mga bato. sorry boss for the ignorance.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hindi marunong yun nag ccarwash,

sakin sa turbo cafe ako lagi nagpapacarwash lahat ng sasakyan namin...

pag ssprayan nya yun part na yan ginagawa nyang sabog yung buga ng water kaya hindi matulis yun water hindi nakakaganyan ng intercooler...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009

img_0901.jpgimg_0902.jpg
    sir nath is correct, for as long as there is no leakage on your a/c system, its still okay.