New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 165 of 269 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2689
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbt_2003 View Post
    Sir thank you sa mabilis na sagot,,

- tama po ba mas tipid ang glx at sa gls at? kasi parang may nabasa ako na mas tipid daw ang gls V 4/2 sa GLX AT dahil VGT sya mas malakas ang hatak.. Please correct me if im wrong,, isa kasi yan sa reason kaya parang mas interested ako sa gls V plus maganda ung intertior nya..

- Yung GLS V MT, if im not mistaken yan ung 4/4? tama po ba?
    The difference on FC between the gls-v 4x2 AT and the glx AT is not that of a big difference IMO its partially true. They have almost identical specs except for the vgt on the v variant. Now, the v variant is medyo more efficient lang siya kaysa non-vgt kasi the turbo cuts in at a lower rpm compared to a non-vgt model. Now I said Partially true dahil FC always depends on your driving habits(lalo na sa manual tranny) if your comparing almost identical cars.

gls-v MT is a 4x4, the AT variant of that is the gtv

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Pag madalas sa highway driving go with the vgt variant. Pag hindi naman, glx ok na ok na

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by joey_ed27 View Post
    Ako din bro wala. GLX got it from Union Motor Caloocan..

I was looking for this previously, but now Im having second thoughts of even buying one since it will expose the plate beyond the bumper. Baka lang kasi maging prone sa yupi yun plate specially now na medyo "questionable" ang plate covers/brakets.

Anyway my uncle just got his GLS-V last Tuesday. Silipin ko nga din kung meron sya o wala.
    Called up mitsubishi cainta as per advise ni sir *leinahtan at sabi nila dun its up to the agent kung magbibigay..hinayaan ko na lang besides you're right baka mayupi. Its just that additional pogi points lang kasi kay monty kung meron yun

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mga Sir,

Question lang, Mas Sulit po ba ang GLS V Automatic kesa GLX Automatic, hirap kasi mag decide

salamat
    Bro,

GLX V AT ka na lang at least you'll get montero latest engine technology ganda ng hatak parang gas na rin, FC if city ave. 6 to 7 km/ltr but if rekta it can go up to 13 km/ltr, compare to fortuner, trailblazer and mux mitshubishi pa rin pinaka generous sa amenities at discounts at sya lang sa ganyan variants merong cruise control which is needed sa slex, nlex at skyway

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    Sorry to offend the TS, but this topic still within the 2014 MS thread regardless of variant. Sobrang dami na ng MS thread, too confusing.
    ot-

base on my opinion(myself)
    diesel- if you want a quieter engine smoother run(suave)- this are the ranking - seaoil - uniol - total - petron - shell - caltex (most expensive)
    if you want cleaner - unioil(depends on the branch) - seoil and total at par - petron and shell at par - caltex(maybe due to branch again)

gasoline, unleaded:
    -if you want a smoother run - seaoil but it wont last long, malakas inumin ng makina - rest is par
    - the real fuel save gasoline is petron but i always gas up with shell(partner with ferari kasi and sa europe malakas sila effects of advertisement hypnosis)

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    keeps cominggggg..........hahahaha wala ba tayo mods here to close or merge the thread?

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by playplugg View Post
    Sir jasonbt_2003,

Kung pasok po sa budget + yung discount na ibibigay sa inyo ng sales agent.

Sulit na sulit na po ang GLS-V AT. (nasa 90K-115K ang discount, at lalabas na papantay yung price ng GLS V AT sa GLX AT)

kung everyday usage naman, at pure city driving, sa GLX AT po kayo.

Ganyan din po ang nangyari sa kapitbahay namin, original plan is yung TB ang kukunin, pero nagkataon po na nakapag-drive po sya ng GLX MT, very satisfied naman sya, then humingi ng advice sa akin kung ano ang mas preferred. sa difference ng spec. paper difference.

nakapag-test drive po sila sa PMIS ng GLS-V AT, and after a week.

Nagulat na lang po ako na GLS-V MT ang kinuha nila.
    i was confused as well before what to get GLS or GLX AT, after thorough reading here at tsikot i decided to get the GLX AT, my personal reason are as ffs;

- i don't really need VGT for city driving
    if you will use it always in a long drive then "they say" VGT is better
    - 4 speed is ok for me
    - autoclimate a/c, paddle shifter etc...not necessary for me
    - tire cover, gps, chrome etc...can be bought separately if you really wish to have it
    - price = i got 80k discount + rear cam, backing sensor, 3M tint, visor and the usual freebies

so far i am so happy with my GLX AT 3 1/2 mos old MS

* But if you have the cash then go with the GLS V

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vickoy1228 View Post
    i was confused as well before what to get GLS or GLX AT, after thorough reading here at tsikot i decided to get the GLX AT, my personal reason are as ffs;

- i don't really need VGT for city driving
    if you will use it always in a long drive then "they say" VGT is better
    - 4 speed is ok for me
    - autoclimate a/c, paddle shifter etc...not necessary for me
    - tire cover, gps, chrome etc...can be bought separately if you really wish to have it
    - price = i got 80k discount + rear cam, backing sensor, 3M tint, visor and the usual freebies

so far i am so happy with my GLX AT 3 1/2 mos old MS

* But if you have the cash then go with the GLS V
    Sir how about the over all interior difference ng GLX and GLS V kasama po ba un si na consider ninyo when you decide?

- so far kasi maliban sa nabanggit ninyo na mga features na pwede mabili, napansin ko ang ganda nung mga carbon fiber trimmings ng GLS V na parang ang sarap mag stay sa loob kahit nattraffic ka. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    If I were not constrained with my budget, I'd get what my heart desires. At the end of the day, what matters is that you get what makes you happy and not what other people may think of your ride. My boss who is fabulously wealthy always tells me he's happy with his Traverse although I believe he can very well afford to buy a Mercedes SUV. My other boss on the other hand and who is less wealthier bought himself a Mercedes because that's what made him happy.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Sir how about the over all interior difference ng GLX and GLS V kasama po ba un si na consider ninyo when you decide?

- so far kasi maliban sa nabanggit ninyo na mga features na pwede mabili, napansin ko ang ganda nung mga carbon fiber trimmings ng GLS V na parang ang sarap mag stay sa loob kahit nattraffic ka. hehehe
    honestly hindi ko naconsider masyado yung interior, naka focus lang ako dun sa main components/function. i would assume you can upgrade/buy that as well to your liking... again if you have the money and really in need with its given functions then fulfill what you desired..good luck...

the amount difference and discount i got goes to minor mods and upgrades and it cost me less

- egr balanking, cabin filter, k&n filter, occ
    - spare tire cover, hoodguard, tv tuner, gps sd card, bosch horn, chrome covers (front/tail lights, handles, gas cover), gtv carbon spoiler & body moulding
    - tool box

i spent more or less 50k on above.....