New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 528 of 585 FirstFirst ... 428478518524525526527528529530531532538578 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    170
    #5271
    Sa manual computation, 100% city driving ang fuel comsumption is 15.3km/l.

    Sent from my Starmobile DIAMOND using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    225
    #5272
    quick question to glx owners - wala ba talagang central locking, steering wheel and driver seat height adjustment yung base model? we're looking for a new subcompact and considering the mirage kaya lang medyo critical na meron yung mga `to. medyo petite kasi yung gagamit. baka may puwedeng mag-check. thanks!

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    170
    #5273
    Walang central lock. Pwede naman pa-install nito... ung steering wheel hindi telescopic adjustment pero pwede up/down adjustment.. walang seat height adjustment.

    Sent from my Starmobile DIAMOND using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    22,658
    #5274
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    quick question to glx owners - wala ba talagang central locking, steering wheel and driver seat height adjustment yung base model? we're looking for a new subcompact and considering the mirage kaya lang medyo critical na meron yung mga `to. medyo petite kasi yung gagamit. baka may puwedeng mag-check. thanks!
    The Mirage GLX responder car we borrowed from Lifeline rescue had power locks and keyless entry. The remote was the same as on the Montero Sport so I thought it came with the car. Maybe the dealer had it installed by Winterpine (the official Mitsu accessory place). I also loved the emergency lights and sirens. Hehe

    http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    49
    #5275
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    quick question to glx owners - wala ba talagang central locking, steering wheel and driver seat height adjustment yung base model? we're looking for a new subcompact and considering the mirage kaya lang medyo critical na meron yung mga `to. medyo petite kasi yung gagamit. baka may puwedeng mag-check. thanks!
    yung 2014 model we got have central lock and steering up/down adjustment.Walang seat height adjustment.Malakas ang makina
    and fun to drive.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    225
    #5276
    Quote Originally Posted by emocjr View Post
    yung 2014 model we got have central lock and steering up/down adjustment.Walang seat height adjustment.Malakas ang makina
    and fun to drive.
    thanks for this, very helpful

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,101
    #5277
    Quote Originally Posted by emocjr View Post
    yung 2014 model we got have central lock and steering up/down adjustment.Walang seat height adjustment.Malakas ang makina
    and fun to drive.
    ayyy.. walang manibela telescoping adjust... malaki pa naman tiyan ko.,..
    Last edited by dr. d; December 3rd, 2013 at 05:20 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The Mirage GLX responder car we borrowed from Lifeline rescue had power locks and keyless entry. The remote was the same as on the Montero Sport so I thought it came with the car. Maybe the dealer had it installed by Winterpine (the official Mitsu accessory place). I also loved the emergency lights and sirens. Hehe

    I saw it the other night in San Juan... kinda cute.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    29,320
    #5279
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ayyy.. walang manibela telescoping adjust... malaki pa naman tiyan ko.,..
    It shouldnt be a problem. My big belly fits in the Mirage just fine. Just adjust the seat backwards a bit before stepping in.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,101
    #5280
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It shouldnt be a problem. My big belly fits in the Mirage just fine. Just adjust the seat backwards a bit before stepping in.
    but it is, to me...
    either i adjust for my legs, or for my belly...
    honda has a telescoping manibela, but the civic and city are built weird for me.. the edges of the dash are intentionally built so as to cause damage to my knees as i go in and out of the driver's seat..
    i might just end up getting a higher end altis with telescoping adjust...
    heh heh..

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage