New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 587 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Thailand Mirage:

The Mitsubishi Mirage is now officially launched in Thailand and the sales will begin end of March. Starting from 380,000 baht, consumers now stand a chance to own an affordable eco car with high fuel consumption at 22 km/l (51.75 mpg), which is among the best in its class. The new Mirage is a brand new idea from Mitsubishi to target the growing small car market in Thailand as well as global markets. It is a small car with more saving, more utilities, more entertainment, more safety, and more colors.
    more realistic estimate (target fuel consumption) siguro ito kaysa sa 33 kpl..

Mitsubishi | Carsut.com

Thailand Trim Levels:

1 Thai baht = 1.3820 Phil. Peso..

Mitsubishi Mirage GL (M/T) 380,000 baht – Piano black interior, No KOS, no 60/40 spilt-folding rear seat, only one driver’s airbag, manual air-conditioning, normal wheels with no wheel cover, and 165/65 R14 tires.

Mitsubishi Mirage GLX (M/T) 426,000 baht and Mitsubishi Mirage GLX CVT (A/T) 460,000 baht – Similar with GL model but added with ABS/EBD,KOS, CD/MP3/AUX-in, electric folding mirror, and disposable wheel covers.

Mitsubishi Mirage GLS CVT 506,000 baht – Similar with GLX but added with dual front airbags, fog lamps, 14” alloy wheels, rear spoiler with third LED brake light, push-start switch button.

Mitsubishi Mirage GLS Ltd. CVT 546,000 baht – Similar with GLS CVT but added with automatic air-conditioning and a complete multimedia/navigation system with Bluetooth.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana may matic na 500t+.. hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    ok to ah, kelan kaya ang labas dito sa atin?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    May daw lalabas.

Nice interior, it doesn't look cheap.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    ipon ipon mode, gusto ko yung manual for mini cars like this.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    ok to ah, kelan kaya ang labas dito sa atin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harangody View Post
    May daw lalabas.

Nice interior, it doesn't look cheap.
    November yata, in-time for the autofocus car event....

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    rear bumper looks similar sa Celerio.... may platform sharing ba sila ng suzuki?

anyway, the interior is really nice. The exterior has nice lines, mags nalang kelangan ok na. I wish they made the front a little more edgy like the ASX

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i read somewhere it will be available last quarter of this year......
    Tagal

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    i read somewhere it will be available last quarter of this year......
    Tagal
    yeah, it may take a while for it to come here because probably MMC has been producing right hand drive units. once na lumabas yung mga left hand drive units, i'm positive that we will be the first to have it- just like when the Montero Sport first came out in 2008.

i'm predicting GL M/T, GLX M/T, GLX CVT and GLS CVT variants for the Mirage.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Badtrip lang, This will be the first gen that will come out here in the PH.
    So expect some bugs here and there.

Anyways, am in waiting mode n din lang, its this or the C$&*? S#%_€.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage