New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 172 of 501 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mga pards,

I just encountered a problem with my 2008 strada GL. naexperience nyo na ba un nakatigil un strada nyo pero naka-on naman un engine, then when you steer to either directions, merong rubbing sound? meron na nito un strada ko way before pero ngayon parang lumala un ingay. I checked the steering fluid, nasa max pa naman so apparently wala namang tagas.

also, kelan dapat mgpalit ng mga ito:
    1. air filter
    2. fuel filter
    3. brake fluid
    4. power steering fluid
    5. differential fluid

help! haha

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Better read the service manual.. Andun po lahat yun..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Better read the service manual.. Andun po lahat yun..
    I cannot understand why a lot of people do not read the vehicle operating and service manuals. When you remind them to do so, they think you are being rude and not helpful.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I cannot understand why a lot of people do not read the vehicle operating and service manuals. When you remind them to do so, they think you are being rude and not helpful.
    heheheeh amen to that bro.... it's just like buying a new electronic gadget, read the manual before using unless you want to screw your new toy up...

not all cars are the same, ive gone thru plenty and i deal with engines and machineries on a daily basis, but i never forget to read the manuals and other documents included when i receive a new piece of machinery.. better to be educated than sorry

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    [QUOTE=strada393;1764465]Mga pards,

I just encountered a problem with my 2008 strada GL. naexperience nyo na ba un nakatigil un strada nyo pero naka-on naman un engine, then when you steer to either directions, merong rubbing sound? meron na nito un strada ko way before pero ngayon parang lumala un ingay. I checked the steering fluid, nasa max pa naman so apparently wala namang tagas.

hi...
    it's something i asked din before dito sa forums
    i even messaged a fellow bosb back then kasi naging issue niya din yon.

what do you mean po with lumala?
    as in lumakas lang yung tunog or does it interfere with normal operations na?

kung may underlying problem or its just an annoying sound, i dont know and im quite interested to know pa din.
    regarding steering columns (those tunog problems), ive read dito na itry muna ipalubricate or pahigpitan.
    that's just what i did last on my last pms, nawala nung umpisa yung 'sheesh sound'.
    pero parang bumalik na ulit (though di <pa> ganon kalakas).

so baka you can ask for it to be lubricated din.
    and if that fails, ihabol pa sa warranty.

kindly update kung anong kalabasan

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    haha sorry its just that im not really a fan of reading them thick manuals.

anyway i had my car checked sa diamond motors qave this morning. Nung una, tinignan muna nila un hard rubber at the base of the steering column, minsan kasi nawawala daw ito sa alignment kapag nababanga un kotse. And if ever nawala sa alignment, madali lang daw irealign un. unfortunately, hindi pala un rubber un problema. they said that i will need to replace the whole steering column.

Sabi nung advisor, there have been some strada and montero owners who complained about the same problem as mine and covered daw un ng warranty. prob is, my car's 3 yr warranty expired last march so now i have to shoulder the repairs worth around 15k. the consequences of procrastination nga haha i guess mgtatanong tanong muna ko sa iba kung mgkano.

However, the advisor told me that I dont really need to have it repaired. it wont affect any of the other parts of the car and it wont make the car unsafe to drive. un nga lang annoying tlga un ingay.

theparanoid, anong klaseng tunog un naririnig mo when turning? un sakin kasi parang rubber na ngdidikit.

thanks pare

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by strada393 View Post

anyway i had my car checked sa diamond motors qave this morning. Nung una, tinignan muna nila un hard rubber at the base of the steering column, minsan kasi nawawala daw ito sa alignment kapag nababanga un kotse. And if ever nawala sa alignment, madali lang daw irealign un. unfortunately, hindi pala un rubber un problema. they said that i will need to replace the whole steering column.

Sabi nung advisor, there have been some strada and montero owners who complained about the same problem as mine and covered daw un ng warranty. prob is, my car's 3 yr warranty expired last march so now i have to shoulder the repairs worth around 15k. the consequences of procrastination nga haha i guess mgtatanong tanong muna ko sa iba kung mgkano.

However, the advisor told me that I dont really need to have it repaired. it wont affect any of the other parts of the car and it wont make the car unsafe to drive. un nga lang annoying tlga un ingay.

theparanoid, anong klaseng tunog un naririnig mo when turning? un sakin kasi parang rubber na ngdidikit.

thanks pare
    Tanong ko lang, saan exactly mo naririnig yung tunog? Coming from the steering ba mismo? Or parang nasa loob/ilalim pa? Tumutunog lang ba kapag nakatigil ka then steering left to right, or kahit tumatakbo yung sasakyan while driving? Curious lang.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * S'av8or5 - Will be going there to get my canopy fixed. Will post kung meron na po.

* S'gpb - Thank you for confirming.

* S'hobb - Congratulations Sir! Don't forget to read the manual and enjoy your ride!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by strada393 View Post

thanks pare
    Tama po yung SA. We had a discussion here before where some units had problems with the steering column and they were either re-tightened or replaced covered by warranty. Baka doon po sa batch na nakuha niyo kasama yung unit niyo Sir.

With regards to your questions when to change those things, kung tinatamad po kayo basahin because the manual is thick, like me, so long as you do your regular PMS sa casa they'll change that po automatically basta if it falls on that particular mileage. We do hope maayos na po yung problems ng Strada niyo.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/newreply.ph...#ixzz1OtASRZjc

hmmm... i use to describe it as 'ipuiop sound' o 'hika sound'
    are we on the same page ba?
    though parang yung 'rubber sound' na yon parang nagegets ko din, though parang iba pa yon sa cnsbi ko.

Tanong ko lang, saan exactly mo naririnig yung tunog? Coming from the steering ba mismo? Or parang nasa loob/ilalim pa? Tumutunog lang ba kapag nakatigil ka then steering left to right, or kahit tumatakbo yung sasakyan while driving?

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/newreply.ph...#ixzz1OtBDeDV2

yung sinasabi ko parang sa manibela eh

then aside from nakatigil
    apparent din siya kapag mabagal, like palapit and galing intersection or magpapark sa tabi ng daan

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]