New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 173 of 501 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    * S'Av80r5 - Came from Carryboy yesterday, dami ako nakita bago GLX-V. Spoke with some of the owners and lakas daw talaga ng bagong V. Also promoted our club and met a member. S'Teddy sana maayos na ride niyo.
    Anyway, yung 2din gps HD touchscreen ng Papago will come out by next month pa daw. They'll inform me kung meron na. Played with their demo unit again and kakaaliw pa their 3D graphic simulation ng routes. For the meantime konti pa lang yung 3D buildings but as they update daw, madadagdagan din.

For those looking for a new bumper, I also saw a new steel front bumper rin for our rides, bagong display lang nila. Ganda rin and mukhang puwede pang off road na with a provision that looks like for mounting front winches na rin. Palit daw buong front bumper as per their sales. Sorry lang po and forgot to take a picture of it.Too busy talking to the other owners and promoting our club kasi.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thank you for promoting our club, sir mjlu. Sana marami kang na-convince to join.

Madami palang bago ang carryboy. Makapasyal nga one time. I'm interested in their Papago GPS.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hi, napansin ko lang sa site ng motioncars.com wala ba talagang waranty yong GL??.. saka may nabasa akong magasin ng topgear . march or may issue ata, after ng GL na 860T yong kasunod ay GLX na about 1M??.. wala na ba yong dating GLX na 920T?.. sorry di ako makapag inquire jan sa atin,.. out of country pa ako.. plan ko kuha paguwi ko..tnxx...

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Sir after 1k km sa break in period, required mag change oil. magkano po nabayaran ninyo sa oil and filter po? ang sa pinsan ko sa toyota free yung sa kanya lahat. pero dito sa mitsubishi ang labor lang daw free and yung oil and filter hindi daw. anong oil klaseng oil papalit nila? sa kanila daw dapat ang oil bibilhin. Magkano ba ang oil and filter sa dealer?

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    BTW with regards to FC nang ride ko. nag average ako nang 12.1-12.7 km/l sa nlex trip. Is this good consumption?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mjlu View Post
    * S'Av80r5 - Came from Carryboy yesterday, dami ako nakita bago GLX-V. Spoke with some of the owners and lakas daw talaga ng bagong V. Also promoted our club and met a member. S'Teddy sana maayos na ride niyo.
    Anyway, yung 2din gps HD touchscreen ng Papago will come out by next month pa daw. They'll inform me kung meron na. Played with their demo unit again and kakaaliw pa their 3D graphic simulation ng routes. For the meantime konti pa lang yung 3D buildings but as they update daw, madadagdagan din.

For those looking for a new bumper, I also saw a new steel front bumper rin for our rides, bagong display lang nila. Ganda rin and mukhang puwede pang off road na with a provision that looks like for mounting front winches na rin. Palit daw buong front bumper as per their sales. Sorry lang po and forgot to take a picture of it.Too busy talking to the other owners and promoting our club kasi.
    Sir, i saw the engine of the new GLX V, mukhang the same lang naman ang intake manifold with our old GLX, pwede kayang i upgrade ang sa atin? just curious.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    as far as i know, all strada variants have the same warranty. click on the link below to see the current and complete line up of the strada for the philippine market: http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.ph/modellineup.php

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    Sir after 1k km sa break in period, required mag change oil. magkano po nabayaran ninyo sa oil and filter po? ang sa pinsan ko sa toyota free yung sa kanya lahat. pero dito sa mitsubishi ang labor lang daw free and yung oil and filter hindi daw. anong oil klaseng oil papalit nila? sa kanila daw dapat ang oil bibilhin. Magkano ba ang oil and filter sa dealer?
    sir, please refer to Strada club thread on PMS, dedicated for change oil, prices, what will be changed, replaced, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gpb77 View Post
    BTW with regards to FC nang ride ko. nag average ako nang 12.1-12.7 km/l sa nlex trip. Is this good consumption?
    average consumption yan sir, so your FC is good.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolSilver View Post
    Sir, i saw the engine of the new GLX V, mukhang the same lang naman ang intake manifold with our old GLX, pwede kayang i upgrade ang sa atin? just curious.
    pwede yata sir, but muhkang mas mahal lang gagastusin mo...i think its the turbo they changed.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir, please refer to Strada club thread on PMS, dedicated for change oil, prices, what will be changed, replaced, etc.

average consumption yan sir, so your FC is good.

pwede yata sir, but muhkang mas mahal lang gagastusin mo...i think its the turbo they changed.

Thanks for the reference sir.

yung FC ko to malolos po yun round trip to back to manila thru nlex, Pero kahapon na may karga ako three passengers papuntang lipa and back nag average ako nang 11km/L plus something sa slex.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    madalas ka sa malolos sir?

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]