New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    tinuruan ako dati ng magulang ko na mag luto, mag saing, mag laba, mag plantsa at water the plants. ganyan din ako ituturo ko sa mga chikiting ko paglumaki na.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Btw, my eldest kid just arrived from a foreign summer schooling tour where they have to tend for themselves for 2 months.
    Sa Taiwan ba yan? I had a similar schooling/tour when i was in 3rd Year high school hehehehe..... 6 weeks, lahat kami sariling kayod. May mga kasama pa akong mga Gaisano from Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    our society is not perfect just like any other country. but at least if we have the upbringing of our kids just like that of the japanese and the germans where each kid are taught skills in manufacturing, engineering and most of all attitude
    The attitude of the the Japanese????? the Germans???? Last time I heard, both caused the death of millions of people worldwide from 1941 to 1945.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    tinuruan ako dati ng magulang ko na mag luto, mag saing, mag laba, mag plantsa at water the plants. ganyan din ako ituturo ko sa mga chikiting ko paglumaki na.

whenever i went TDY ( temporary duty) when i was still in the service, cooking skills came in handy. i did not have to walk or drive to the chow hall in knee deep snow for a lousy meal. i cooked my own food in the billeting. in fact, girls would visit my room to "share" a meal. i cooked whatever i felt like eating with whatever ingredients you can find in the commissary. it save me time, money and most of all, i did not starve

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jon777 View Post
    Sa Taiwan ba yan? I had a similar schooling/tour when i was in 3rd Year high school hehehehe..... 6 weeks, lahat kami sariling kayod. May mga kasama pa akong mga Gaisano from Cebu

The attitude of the the Japanese????? the Germans???? Last time I heard, both caused the death of millions of people worldwide from 1941 to 1945.
    we are talking about the future. specially the future involving our kids. we are not talking about history. what i meant was, the japanese kids are taught how to behave and taught technology and production. the german kids, it is mandatory for every german citizen to serve in the military once they reach the age of 18. it is mandatory for german kids to get technical and vocational training.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567