New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo, dati pa, kaya nga mas mahal na ang production ng crudo ngayon.

Mas malalim na ang paghukay kasi...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two days ago, i heard in the news that some countries in europe are now preparing to use reusable fuel. and that 10 years from now, they will no longer use oil to fuel their economies and transportations.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls
    hmmm... that article got me to think really hard about the future...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    oil totally drying up is still a long way off, by that time, practical usable versions of fuel cell technology and other alternative fuels will already be available to power cars and machinery

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    oil drying up wont happen. but according to the "peak oil" theory, its harder to get oil out of an oilfield when half of it has already been taken out. texas used have lots of oil.. the oilfields in texas are not dried up.. its just that the oil companies dont bother anymore to get whats left out of the ground. its not worth it anymore. its past peak production.

there will always be oil under the ground anywhere in the world. New oil wells can be drilled, even in the Phils. but the question is: is the quantity big enough to justify the huge investment? will it make lots of money for the investor? if not, why bother drilling?

Oil companies are looking for the next Saudi Arabia. Hope they find it.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    why not the ocean? 3/4 water, 1/4 land tayo di'ba? so far oil natin mostly kuha sa land or near land ... i believe kaya pa yan yun nga la lang makinarya to get to the bottom of oceans/seas.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ah correcting 2/3 water 1/3 land pala ... but promising pa din hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think we're better off exploring/using alternative fuels anyway; it's long overdue

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
World Oil Production Passed its Peak?