New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^ wahahahaha! Wag yung sisig, sayang masrap yun.

Di ako suave, dating gago lang, so I've seen both sides of the coin. I can sympathize with her because It's been done to me, and I've also done that to someone.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    oldblue - hang in there dude. maybe your wifey just doesn't know how to take a compliment - maraming taong ganun. just keep at it and she'll come around. maganda yung suggestion ni flagg na chancingan mo palagi...i'm a firm believer in that strategy!
    kung sa tsansingan dept. kayang-kaya ko yan siguro nga i'll need to be more patient.

Quote Originally Posted by ogpro

Pareng OldBlue...

There was something that my uncle told me before I got engaged. I remember it clearly because that is how I treat my wife now. Sabi nya,

"Never stop courting your wife. Never stop dating and never stop reminding her why you love her. Do this every day, and you will have a long and happy marriage."

you know you do make sense. never stop courting 'd wife. somehow i'm getting the idea. kahit na wife mo na, magpapa-hard to get pa din sya at gusto pa din nya nililigawan ko sya. I never realized this before. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro
    Some end up cheating, using their unhappiness as an excuse.
    parang nakaka-relate ako dito. this is true. ganito ang nangyari sakin..He cheated on me, iba pa yung dinahilan kung bat ayaw na nya. at first the pain will stay for a bit long. It even made me think guys are a-holes. And until now I have to admit that I am afraid of commitment, afraid to go out for a date because of what happened. Pero medyo napapayag na kong lumabas ngayon. Well, from my friends' advice (especially guy friends), they made me realize that not all the guys are the same. I am grateful though kahit na nasaktan ako because he gave me the chance to know who really is Mr. Right Guy for me. (and I suggest you do the same ;) )

If no third party is involved, then still be grateful.. Ano ka ba naman, ang daming gwapo dito sa tsikot :hihihi: .... tignan mo madami pipila sayo after some time. Ano na nga ba yung kasabihan... "Madami pang lalake diyan!" Di po ba mga kuya??

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    LoL. Gaux gurl! (go girl!)

Glad to see you're healing from that. Just gotta use your common sense in relationships, a lot of people put that in the trash after commiting kasi eh.

I prefer to tell my heartbroken friends, "Guys are a dime a dozen...if you're a girl who's worth it, they will come to you."

Pili nalang ng hinog na heheh.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Wahaha, ayos yun a sir Boeing.
    sir flagg ,mejo chubby kasi sia

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    you know you do make sense. never stop courting 'd wife. somehow i'm getting the idea. kahit na wife mo na, magpapa-hard to get pa din sya at gusto pa din nya nililigawan ko sya. I never realized this before. Thanks
    this is true, even when you get older ,mas dapat maging romantiko (Of course sama na doon ang tsansingan) pa din kayo sa partner ninyo ,parang laging nasa ligawan stage pa din kayo,
    lal0 na kung tumanda dapat laging masaya .
    marami na nga masakit sa katawan tapos bihira pa tayo masaya or tumatawa

"laughter is the best Medicine "

missZ,kaya dapat lagi ka mag log- in sa tsikot

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yeah, as of now, I am enjoying my life being single..... kasi at least nakakagala na naman ako.. :evillaugh

si ogpro una pipila kay Z girl... j/k

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I was once engaged to be married, then few months before the wedding date, I have sleepless nights, di ako makakakain, pumayat ako, nagkapimples ako at lalo akong pumangit and I became very grumpy. Guess who called the wedding off and asked for a space and and some time alone?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    question sir *ogpro, how do you kill the attraction to other girls? how do you remove the desire? at times naging cynical din ako sa takbo ng buhay natin lahat (mapa-pinoy, amerikano, hapon, arabo etc) . sometimes I can really read the faces of grown-ups (mga 40's up), regardless kung male or female, na may attraction sa mga younger fresher partners. if that is the trend and that is how our maturity will evolve, yun na nga parang hopeless case din di'ba.

kaya nga at times parang tingin ko pinipilit na lang ang relationship if people reach that age or if people have been partners in 2 digit years na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've known my wife for double digit years. hindi mo matatanggal yung urge na sumilip sa ibang tsiks and she doesn't even try. her line to me is "it doesn't matter how or where you get hungry....as long as you eat at home!!"

i don't have a wedding ring quote...the only thing that ever happened is that i temporarily lost mine in a hotel room while on a business trip and she told me on the phone to not bother coming home unless i found it :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    question sir *ogpro, how do you kill the attraction to other girls? how do you remove the desire? at times naging cynical din ako sa takbo ng buhay natin lahat (mapa-pinoy, amerikano, hapon, arabo etc) . sometimes I can really read the faces of grown-ups (mga 40's up), regardless kung male or female, na may attraction sa mga younger fresher partners. if that is the trend and that is how our maturity will evolve, yun na nga parang hopeless case din di'ba.

kaya nga at times parang tingin ko pinipilit na lang ang relationship if people reach that age or if people have been partners in 2 digit years na.
    Sir attraction and desire will always be there, control lang ika nga.

Just keep the courtship going even if you've been together for 20 years and counting, but most important of them all is put God in the middle of your relationship.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Why Do Men Get Cold Feet??