New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 430 of 537 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 5365
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Did a short (16 miles) early morning bike ride. Turned back at 8 miles out because it was dusty and making me sneeze. No other people around and too quiet. That made me wary of mountain lions and other predators.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hit the range at Villamor. I’m getting lazier do I need to pickup my game again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Talked to a lawyer for 3 hours, wala naman kami pinatunguhan. Na sermonan pa ko, I told him Atty I need kakampi. Tapos tawa siya ng tawa. I asked him if he could take on our case but he said siya masusunod not us I told him malalagot ako sa Lola ko

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Telebabad with my Lola, Tita and cousin. Been talking to family for so many days for emotional support.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I washed my car. Ever since the China virus, I would leave my car out on the street for 3 whole days after I use it. Napansin ko yung conduction sticker umangat na yung clear sa sticker sa dulo huhuhu. Soon I might remove it na. I did not remove it kasi one tsikoteer leaves his conduction sticker para sign of how sariwa the car is or hindi babad sa araw.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    to me,
    the conduction sticker suggests that the car was not gray market...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I thinned out all the junk in the garage so that I can finally fit two cars (out of three) inside and not baking out in the sun. All the junk (aka my wife's stuff) now occupy the 3rd car slot which has a non-remote controlled garage door.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I thinned out all the junk in the garage so that I can finally fit two cars (out of three) inside and not baking out in the sun. All the junk (aka my wife's stuff) now occupy the 3rd car slot which has a non-remote controlled garage door.
    That's typical of garages in the US....

They're filled with grocery items, tools, boxes, personal stuffs etc....

Then (all) the vehicles are parked outside...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

That's typical of garages in the US....

They're filled with grocery items, tools, boxes, personal stuffs etc....

Then (all) the vehicles are parked outside...

Back in 2005, we had the room. When we moved back in 2014, we lost the room. Now in 2020? We again have the room. Yaaay. But, you're right, we have a 3rd car out in the driveway.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I went to the wet market today after 8 months! I am surprised that every time I go out (once a month) parami ng parami tao! It looks like everything is back to normal now except for people wearing face masks and face shield

Pero sa palengke hindi lahat naka face mask. One vendor even used her saliva to open the plastic bag, I almost fainted! And that is the reason why I STILL sanitize everything that goes in my house.

I am less paranoid though, I think I can go out na once a month to market or grocery after I go Mercury. Very little chance daw to catch the virus from touching objects. I think as long as I NEVER remove my face mask and face shield, don't go to crowded places or use the bathroom, it should be safe. Buti sa palengke wala aircon :P