New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 432 of 537 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 5365
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Looking at old places I remember using the web version of Google Earth. I don't remember this building though. I hope the admin fixed the toilets. It sucked having to use newspapers to wipe. Good, God. Those toilets were nasty.
    That's the new building built in the open area basketball courts / parking area fronting the main/admin building where we also make formation during ROTC. Been there 3 years ago and it has improved a lot. I remember going to the toilet, they are no longer nasty with the flush working and new fixtures installed.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    nakaleave ako kahapon bro heheh
    tomorrow ulit lunchtime hanggang monday, naka leave nako. 1 more room to paint, tapos yun laudry area ulitin ko hehehe
    Talagang Handy Man ka, bro....

Measure with a micrometer, mark with a pencil, cut with an axe....

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Talagang Handy Man ka, bro....

Measure with a micrometer, mark with a pencil, cut with an axe....

bakit alam mo bro? hahaha

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    bakit alam mo bro? hahaha

Am a BELIEVER bro!...

Deep respect for people like you who get their hands dirty; body bruised...

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Am a BELIEVER bro!...

Deep respect for people like you who get their hands dirty; body bruised...

thanks bro pero sa totoo lang .. Destroy It Yourself ako bro hahaha, pero learning experience everytime.

btw galit si gf dami ko daw kalmot, sabi ko "oo di ako lumabas ng bahay ha, wag ka nga " What's The Last Thing You Did Before Logging in Tsikot?What's The Last Thing You Did Before Logging in Tsikot?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    thanks bro pero sa totoo lang .. Destroy It Yourself ako bro hahaha, pero learning experience everytime.

btw galit si gf dami ko daw kalmot, sabi ko "oo di ako lumabas ng bahay ha, wag ka nga " What's The Last Thing You Did Before Logging in Tsikot?What's The Last Thing You Did Before Logging in Tsikot?

Now, you have a very good excuse bro....

Teka, teka, teka,- bakit may cutex?...

BTT: Finished a report for send-out

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gongrhey View Post
    That's the new building built in the open area basketball courts / parking area fronting the main/admin building where we also make formation during ROTC. Been there 3 years ago and it has improved a lot. I remember going to the toilet, they are no longer nasty with the flush working and new fixtures installed.
    I lost a lot of weight in Mapua because I avoided eating and drinking so I wouldn't have to use the toilets there. But, it couldn't be helped sometimes. What I remember the last time I was there was the parking lot plus the admin building with the basketball court right behind it. The latter was a great place to hang out in. I'd take a snooze (aka siesta) at the benches or watch the freshmen/sophomore women have their PE.

Shortly before I left, I recall some shops and eateries were being built across the street.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 15th, 2020 at 04:19 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yaaay! The license plate and sticker for my kid's car finally arrived, right on the day of expiration.

I gave the plate several coatings of car wax and polished it to a high luster. I then took the old soft, waterproof temporary plate and used it as a backing for the real license plate. That way, the metal back won't come into contact with the
    car paint.

I would've squeezed some graphite powder into the screw holes. But, I'm fresh out.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i use the dealer's advertising plates as my backing when my official plate arrives.
    i don't coat my plates with anything. over the years, hindi naman kumukupas, dahil we seldom clean them using abrasives. tubig lang.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i use the dealer's advertising plates as my backing when my official plate arrives.
    i don't coat my plates with anything. over the years, hindi naman kumukupas, dahil we seldom clean them using abrasives. tubig lang.
    Around here, winter weather (ice, snow, cold/extreme heat, road salt, etc) can do a bad number on most finishes. Just two years into living in Upstate New York, The screws that held my rear plates in place were totally corroded over.