New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 431 of 536 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5357
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I went to the wet market today after 8 months! I am surprised that every time I go out (once a month) parami ng parami tao! It looks like everything is back to normal now except for people wearing face masks and face shield

Pero sa palengke hindi lahat naka face mask. One vendor even used her saliva to open the plastic bag, I almost fainted! And that is the reason why I STILL sanitize everything that goes in my house.

I am less paranoid though, I think I can go out na once a month to market or grocery after I go Mercury. Very little chance daw to catch the virus from touching objects. I think as long as I NEVER remove my face mask and face shield, don't go to crowded places or use the bathroom, it should be safe. Buti sa palengke wala aircon :P
    about the only thing that's not normal now are:
    1. mahina aircon ng mga establishments. complain ko sa bank manager, "madam, lakasan nyo na ang aircon. kayo lang namang mga organic personnel dito, ang tumatambay dito nang matagal."
    2. kakaunti pa rin ang PU's.
    3. required facial paraphernalia.
    4. many doors are one way only.
    5. maraming libreng alkohol.
    6. logbook registration in a number of places. sabi ng health pro, "bring your own ballpen". the procedure that was designed to help save your life, may very well be the procedure that puts it in danger.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 12th, 2020 at 12:33 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ sabi nga ng tindera ng guyabano-mango juice sa atc mall re sa dami na ng tao namimili, nakakatakot daw pero kailangan.

Medyo ot pero i Didn't know na masarap pala combo ng fresh guyabano at mango juice

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    finished room 1 rewiring, room 2 halfway done .. pahinga munaWhat's The Last Thing You Did Before Logging in Tsikot?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Naglaba ng microfiber towels. Preparation para sa pag-aapply ng Seal n SHine. Sana maaraw na sa weekend.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2020
    working from home while watching youtube, browsing 9gag, and every non-work related, laughing at political posts, but still working.

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I set up an old gaming PC (i5-4430 + GTX 770) at the garage. Good enough for the STALKER games and Far Cry 3. It's actually breezy in the garage if I open the garage door and the side door.

Also, if I spend a lot of time in there, I tend to keep the place clean and orderly.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 14th, 2020 at 05:05 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    finished all electrical job, except moving 1 submeter nalang.
    tapos narin yun cat6 cabling

later, will crimp cables for my officemates naman ..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    finished all electrical job, except moving 1 submeter nalang.
    tapos narin yun cat6 cabling

later, will crimp cables for my officemates naman ..

Bilis bro! Wala yatang tulugan yan ah hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Looking at old places I remember using the web version of Google Earth. I don't remember this building though. I hope the admin fixed the toilets. It sucked having to use newspapers to wipe. Good, God. Those toilets were nasty.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 14th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Bilis bro! Wala yatang tulugan yan ah hehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    nakaleave ako kahapon bro heheh
    tomorrow ulit lunchtime hanggang monday, naka leave nako. 1 more room to paint, tapos yun laudry area ulitin ko hehehe