New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Siguradong titirik sa sobrang sarap ang mata ni Tiffany baby at matatawag niya ang lahat ng santo kapag natikman niya ito (may paingles-ingles pa siya na British accent pa).... :hysterical:

10.8K:lalala:
    makikiliti sa bigote
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    and iba talaga mag isip ang karamihan ng pinoy

iba ang wavelength

yung phrase na -- not on the same page -- often applies to communications breakdown between educated and uneducated pinoys

you can't expect them to talk to you on your level

you gotta learn how they think and talk to them on their level

very often you see that communications breakdown in management and labor
    This is so true! Same reason kung bakit lumalaki ang agwat ng mayayaman sa mahihirap.

The problem is the way the majority of the people think since majority ang masa, the sound decisions are being overwhelmed by lousy ones.... kaya we are in this situation.....

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hahahaha

Mr. Suave, go show Tiffany a good time ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post

hahahaha! isang brotsa de lababo! kay tiffany siguradong magbabago paningin niya sa pinoy!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Beats me. No one's ever bashed me because of my Pinoy heritage.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    kung tutuusin may advantage pa din ang poor, by eating just about right, they live healthier lives and they look better too.
    Naisip ko din yan before. I have my OB moments of logic too

I left my job before because I wanted to study and lose weight (become 100 lbs). I wanted to work out daily in the morning which I couldn't do with an 8 to 5 job. BUT instead of losing weight I ended up gaining more weight! My Mom was so disappointed because she told me my only job then was to study and lose weight. I spend money on gym memberships, diet pills and healthy food but I still can't reach my ideal weight. It's so frustrating.

I told my BF then that if I were a blue collar worker I'd like to be a carpintero because their job doubles as a work out. But then again poor people eat Lucky Me all the time which is VERY high in sodium so it would affect their health in the long run. Swerte lang talaga ng mga mayaman who are blessed with high metabolism.

I don't get hurt when Pinoys get bashed, most of the time it's true anyway. But for some reason I think it would affect me more if I were living in a foreign country.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 9th, 2010 at 11:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I just met with four chinese and two HK nationals in a conference and they DO recognize the incident as tragic but unintentional. And everyone agrees we (Filipinos) need to get our acts together. No bashing there.

You see those who bash people ..... are bigots and racist. Yun lang yun.
    Last edited by OldSchoolHack; September 10th, 2010 at 07:41 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    syempre masakit....but totoo naman...ang kapalpakan ng ating government reflects to all the filipinos dito at sa abroad...nakakahiya...wag lang sila mag bash personal or may ipin na pupulutin...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    The Truth Hurts.
    -Dick Gordon

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    I just met with four chinese and two HK nationals in a conference and they DO recognize the incident as tragic but unintentional. And everyone agrees we (Filipinos) need to get our acts together. No bashing there.
    They are just being Polite. You wouldn't want to hear what they say about the Pinoys when there are no Pinoys around.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Its ok, totoo naman eh. Pero kagaya nga ng sabi, yun mga bashing na ginagawa ng ibang nation sa atin, should be used as a way on how we improve things here in PI. Yun nga lang, balat sibuyas ang pinoy...

Kung racism ang usapan, then dito tayo dapat magalit. Look at Gayweather, yun ang hindi tama! Pero ang punahin ng ibang bansa ang paghandle natin sa hostage, ok lang...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
What Do You Feel When Pinoys Get Bashed?