New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    mob29::: i have visualized her face kissing the dunlops of my kia carnival...
    Oooh, Korean vehicle... how appropriate!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For once, I'd like to see these "foreigners" on the wrong end of the stick. For a foreigner to insult a Pinoy in Philippine soil? I'm glad I'm not there. I'd probably burn a mini-Korean flag in front of her as the ultimate insult. It's probably a bad idea. But, I wasn't born a saint either.

Here, the one Korean woman I've seen several blocks away is always polite and all smiles, taking time from her gardening to wave to me whenever I jog past.

Of course, all these have no bearing on my car. I like my Sonata.

Add: The rude ROK lady also shows how far we all are from being one happy "Asian" family.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 27th, 2007 at 09:58 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    speaking of UNK, i remember seeing a bunch of feeling goodlooking but typical Korean looking (means UGLY) girls i saw last time at SM North grocery store...

the scenario was like, i was waiting for my mom cos she went to the CS to check if her credit card's already free to use. while waiting, some 3 or 4 korean girls approached me and two of them like, said that they wanted to use my cart. as the girls are in the act of grabbing the cart from me, but me, the type of person who really hates POWER TRIPPING, gave my cart a firm grip and said NO, i said "im just waiting for me my mom, she took something from the cereal section". and boy, i thought that's gonna satisfy them. then i was WRONG. after a brief pause, they pulled my cart even stronger and insisted that that's the cart that they wanted to use. in my dismay, i grabbed it even harder, said that the cart station isnt that far and that's the time they let go. those ugly koreans even laughed hard after the encounter. i really hate those ugly girls. if they were pretty, i would have even pushed the cart for them. but no they aint. what's worse is that i think they are even uglier from within.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Huy... may mga mabait na Korean din, ha... try to be fair.

I mean, my cousin's barkada, Jackie... hey, he's the nicest guy I know. Of course, he drives like a maniac (if you've never seen a front wheel drive Galant drift, take one ride with him... it'll be educational, but it might be your last... ).

I've met my share of nice Koreans in college, but sadly nga, the rudeness quotient does seem to be strangely high (...from experiences of friends and family).

Just stay away from her. Your landlord knows she's lying.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    A lot of Koreans pretend to be gangsta. It's an unfortunate development

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    wanna learn korean? ask me!! hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I mean, my cousin's barkada, Jackie... hey, he's the nicest guy I know. Of course, he drives like a maniac (if you've never seen a front wheel drive Galant drift, take one ride with him... it'll be educational, but it might be your last... ).
    I don't want to generalize, pero most Koreans in our subdivision drive their vehicles like they stole it!

Pero meron kaming neighbor na Korean guy who said our dog was ugly right to our helper's face. The thing is, may mites ang Lhasa Apso namen nun kaya kelangang i-shave. Buti na lang hindi niya sinabi sa harap ko yun, kundi I would've told him, "You're not exactly what I would call good-looking"

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    I don't want to generalize, pero most Koreans in our subdivision drive their vehicles like they stole it!

Pero meron kaming neighbor na Korean guy who said our dog was ugly right to our helper's face. The thing is, may mites ang Lhasa Apso namen nun kaya kelangang i-shave. Buti na lang hindi niya sinabi sa harap ko yun, kundi I would've told him, "You're not exactly what I would call good-looking"
    well koreans usually frank magsalita... but sometimes they mean no harm naman

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Find out her name and bio info and call immigration, she may be an illegal. Then when she gets picked up for deportation you can laugh at her face as she and her daughter pass you on the way to jail.

OT: I believe there was some survey done about 10 years ago that ranked Koreans as the worst drivers in the world.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    the rudeness quotient of these people is a lot higher than most other nationalities i've encountered.
    +1 medyo rude nga sila. I remember when I was in South Korea, me and my buddies were shopping sa parang Divisoria style nila, so we haggle a lot, then they get pissed-off pag di kami nag kasundo sa presyo, kaagad silang nag tataas ng boses. Me and my buddies were just laughing on how rude they can become para bang they just have a very short fuse before they explode!!!

BTW: Tell your wife to bake a pie for her...oops make sure may lason yung pie ok?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
ugly-natured korean