New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    palaruin mo ulit mga anak nyo sa corridor

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let's try to not let this thread degenerate into racist bashing for once, huh?

kicking your son's toy with him on it? if that were me she'd be heading to the hospital with a broken jaw...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    +1 medyo rude nga sila. I remember when I was in South Korea, me and my buddies were shopping sa parang Divisoria style nila, so we haggle a lot, then they get pissed-off pag di kami nag kasundo sa presyo, kaagad silang nag tataas ng boses. Me and my buddies were just laughing on how rude they can become para bang they just have a very short fuse before they explode!!!

BTW: Tell your wife to bake a pie for her...oops make sure may lason yung pie ok?
    Divisoria-style in Seoul? Must be Itaewon or something like that. I prefer their Electronics Market which is a building occupying a whole city block and is dedicated to nothing but computers and software. When I went there, it's like I died and went to heaven. Imagine a whole floor of that city block dedicated to nothing but cases, motherboards, cpu's, video cards, etc and another floor dedicated to printers, digital cameras, and other peripherals. Hardware can get a bit pricey. But software is dirt cheap.

When I was there, no one expressed any rudeness with me probably because I clothed myself just like them. In fact, whenever I ate lunch at a roadside stand outside my apartment, a bunch of HS-ers would eat there too. They have no notion of private space and would often crowd around me. I literally have to elbow my way so I can use my chopsticks.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ang kapal pala nyang koreanang yan..ang yabang din nong anak na babae me pasipa sipa pa..it's good your wife showed restraint and coolness despite what was, to me, a total display of arrogance and racial intimidation on the part of the UNK..
    of course you did the right thing by reporting the incident to the building administrator..
    of course you did the right thing by losing your cool when your wife was embarassed for the SECOND TIME in the lobby..
    of course you did the right thing by just saying let bygones be bygones..

..all in the name of being a good neighbor to your fellow unit dwellers..which this UNK stupidly misinterpreted as being subservient..?demn..

kamusta naman kaya ang asal nong UNK..bumait ba..palagay ko lang alang nangyari andon pa rin ang pagka arogante..anong gusto nyang palabasin..kung tutuusin bisita lang naman sya at ng pamilya nya sa bansa natin..porke bat koreana sya she can be always right..?tolerating her daughter kicking anybody around reminds me of WW2 story where korean soldiers serving under the japanese imperial army being touted as the most dreaded and undisciplined among their ranks..porke bat koreana sya nagmamalinislinisan sya..?korean gourmets keep their innards garlic smelling..i just cant stand their bad breaths..i should know i worked with koreans before..

kung nagkakalat pa rin report mo na sa immigration..:down:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Filipinos do have the freshest breath.......:screwloose:

:fly:

Edit not enough *** = bitchy

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    Edit not enough *** = bitchy
    Oo nga naman. :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    let's try to not let this thread degenerate into racist bashing for once, huh?

kicking your son's toy with him on it? if that were me she'd be heading to the hospital with a broken jaw...

wow ang bait mo naman empy! kung sa akin mangyari yan siguradong mawawala ng ilang araw yan at pag bumalik ay mabait na mabait na.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Siguro ay nasa kultura natin talaga ang maginig pasensyoso at magalang lalo na sa pakikitungo sa mga dayuhan. Meron din akong masamang karanasan sa mga koreano na iyan. we were putting on the green and two koreans are behind us waiting for their approach shot. Of course everybody on the green are reading the green but not in a manner to casue delay to the players behind us. then all of a sudden a loud thud broke the silence on the green. the golf ball landed on the middle of the green missing a player by two feet. Natural umusok sa galit ang kasama ko. i went to get the ball and thought of hitting the ball back to the korean. pero mas nanaig ang aking pagkasibilisado. But my friend opted to wait for him he was so mad that he really wanted to knock him out. nung dumating na ang koreano he told us that he will not hit the ball if the caddy did not allowed him to. Palusot nya na lang yun! di nya ba alam kung ano ang kakayahan nya? he apologizes, took of his hat and bowed. Nasabi ko na lang sa kasama ko na mabait pa din tayo kasi kung sa iba nangyari yun malamang di lang ganon ang inabot nila.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    I think this is not a bad idea... at least when you hear her mention those words, pwede mo syang balikan na "minura" ka nya or whatever....

and for this, i think TotoyBato will be able to help.
    the two most often used words when they are fighting are sikya (seekya) and sibal (seebal), God day Thad. Nung andun ako, dalas kong marinig yang mga words na yan lalo na pag may na nagpa park ng balagbag dun sa may amin, Jun aka Pekto, kailan ka andun? I lived near the Haebangchon gate at Yongsan garrison. Medyo rough talaga yung mga koreans, pero they are a very warm people once you get to really know and be close to them.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by totoybato View Post
    I lived near the Haebangchon gate at Yongsan garrison. Medyo rough talaga yung mga koreans, pero they are a very warm people once you get to really know and be close to them.
    This was back in 1995 and 1996. I can't remember which gate is which. But, there is a "KATUSA" gate at the back of Yongsan. It's the gate nearest the Seoul Tower and also quite close to Itaewon. I lived right across that gate (I crossed an underpass first). The nearest landmark would be that underpass and the 7-11 next to my 3rd floor apartment (a Panasonic store is at ground level below). Also, there's a public market like a "palengke" nearby at the back.

Add: Hey, I found it via Google Earth. The open air market isn't open anymore. The roof above is complete. The 7-11 may not be there anymore at the corner inside the enclosed area. I can't make out any 7-11 signs. Itaewon would be just south-southeast of the picture.

As for the Koreans. They were warm to me right off the bat. That's why I was a bit surprised at their rudeness at Pinoys. Normally, it was the Japanese they got ticked off at.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 28th, 2007 at 05:09 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
ugly-natured korean