Why?

Where?

Reading a few threads about Pinoys migrating to other countries, makes me wonder about what are your reasons for doing, or planning to do, so.

For those who have taken the plunge:

Would you recommend this life-changing event to anyone? Are you satisfied with with your decision for doing so? Will you go back to the Philippines? How do you feel when some members of our society label you as 'deserters'? Have you regretted your decision, or have your ever thought that you made a mistake?

So you've taken the plunge, are you going the whole nine yards by being a citizen of your chosen country? Why? Why not? What if your chosen country doesn't allow dual-citizenship? Would it affect your decision?

For those planning/working on it:

How do you feel about starting all over again? How about language and cultural differences in your target country? Having second thoughts?

I know I may be opening a can of worms with this topic but I believe that any topic, no matter how controversial, if discussed in a civil and respectful manner, is a measure of how truly open our society is.

So fire away...

edit: added some more questions...