New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    wanna share this with you guys...last september 7 at exactly 11:30 pm, i recieved a text message from my aunt saying " c kuya john mu sa baguio patay na." i was realle shocked kasi he's too young pa. i called my aunt asap and confirmed kung true ba yung text nya. after hearing her say that he is really dead....la nako nasabi. i just cried and cried and cried. di nako nakatulog afterwards. i decided to go to baguio para puntahan ang kuya john ko. ive been sick and sleepless pa nun for two weeks pero di ko na naramdaman yung sakit na yun after hearing the news. pinuntahan ko agad sya. nung makarating ako sa baguio funeral homes...la nako nasabi. i hugged ate cherry(his wife) la na kami nasabi as in iyak ng lang kami ng iyak. for awhile i thought my cousin died coz of high blood pero my other cousin told me that he took 100 tablets/capsules of cardiosel enough to kill 10 people. nanlambot ako. naawa ako sa mga pamangkin ko (2 girls. one is 8 yrs old, the other is 10) nilibing sya sa heaven's garden last saturday with a military honor. walang katapusang iyakan. til now still cant beliv na magagawa nya yun. til now....naiiyak ako pag naiisip ko yun. kaya sa may mgaplans na gumawa nun....mag isip isip muna. para saken pagiging selfish yun e. natapos mu nga ang sarili mung problem, pero panu naman yung mga naiwan mu?....

Thats a very tragic way to end someones life. My condolence to you and his family.
    You said that he was given a fuyll military honor, so i believe he is in the military service. Do you mean he was not accepted in the church? Because if he is in the service the military chaplain can always bless his body.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think most of the people who commit suicide have done or expereinced the following:
    1. did something lawfully illegal
    That's a contradiction in terms (aside from being grammatically incorrect). How can somebody do something legally illegally? Nyak, yan, pati tuloy ako nalito.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel_1911 View Post
    Thats a very tragic way to end someones life. My condolence to you and his family.
    You said that he was given a fuyll military honor, so i believe he is in the military service. Do you mean he was not accepted in the church? Because if he is in the service the military chaplain can always bless his body.
    nagtrain sya last 2004 pa. reserved guardian sya sa PMA. family lang except yung 2 daughters nya ang nakakaalam na suicide yun. the rest ang alam high blood ang ikinamatay nya. para wala nalang iba pang kwento kaya yun nalang ang pinalabas at para di naman masyado maapektuhan ang mga pamangkin ko.

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chick27 View Post
    nagtrain sya last 2004 pa. reserved guardian sya sa PMA. family lang except yung 2 daughters nya ang nakakaalam na suicide yun. the rest ang alam high blood ang ikinamatay nya. para wala nalang iba pang kwento kaya yun nalang ang pinalabas at para di naman masyado maapektuhan ang mga pamangkin ko.
    oic ma'am, now i'm enlightened, thanks. Still my condolences

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    there have been at least three (3) suicide incidents that occurred to some families or persons i know but not really close to me. these happened, i think, 3 or four years ago within the span of one or 2 years. at that time, my friends and i were really wondering why there is a sudden occurence of suicide in such a short period of time.

one was a friend of my brother. he was in highschool then. the guy took 200 tablets of paracetamol. he was brought to the hospital but did not survive. parents were abroad i think.

second happened to an elementary school mate. he hanged himself after allegedly failing to pass a board exam. this guy is not really close to me but i know him because he is within the community, i played bball with him a few times, and we had a number of common friends.

another one is a brother of a highschool classmate. just heard the news from some friends and i dont know the reasons behind the suicide.

and unfortunately, there is a fourth time. this time, the son of a former officemate (currently officemate of my wife) took his life by gulping a glass of formalin last night. the parents are understandably trying to cover up the incident by making it look like an accident but he apparently committed suicide after arguing with someone over the phone. some guessed it was with his gf. his mom heard the argument. the sad thing is that his father cannot really accept it and stated he wanted to die also. he has stopped eating or drinking anymire and is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. i know the parents of the guy that is why it really saddens me a lot.

i am really confused by these incidents. my family almost suffered a "suicide" years ago when my brother took in various pills after a drinking binge. up to now we really do not know why he did it. he seems fine after that and gradually turned his life around. studied seriously then recently got his degree. i am very happy he is now working although he is now married for the wrong reason.

i hope this do not happen anymore. as what you guys said, it is a very selfish act. a lot of family members and friends suffer from the emotional and psycholioical impacts of suicide.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    my theory is that you can tell the serious ones from the ones who are merely "crying for help".....

pag uminom ka ng weird things, naglaslas, o nag-OD...parang hindi ka seryoso. there's always a decent chance you come out of it alive.

yung mga seryoso talaga...they either shoot themselves in the head, or jump from a 20 story building :evillaugh
    hmm, tunay nga.or isa pang reason dyan para di gaanong pagalitan or lokohin ng asawa,gf,bf etc etc kasi nga naman konsyensya nayon pag natuluyan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    just wanna add some more info about my story. the one whose son drank a glass of formalin. the family understandably denies that the incident is suicide. after talking to one of our friends a while ago, there is a probability that its is an accident. the guy is a vetmed student. afaik, these students use formalin to preserve carcasses of animals for some of their subjects. he was also a sakristan.

anyway, i just want to be fair to the family. i know i cant explain the pain they are suffering right now because i am not in their situation. i just hope that they can move on with their lives sooner.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    NEVER

SUICIDE is for WEAKLINGS!

but the song Suicidal is from Sean Kingston.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    NEVER

SUICIDE is for WEAKLINGS!

but the song Suicidal is from Sean Kingston.

Beautiful Girl ata yun Sir

based on the thread so far ... the most common reason for attempting/committing suicide is problems with GF/BF which I think is too shallow.
    i read somewhere that the Philippines, despite being economic laggards and among the most corrupt countries, has a low suicide rate compared to other countries in Asia.
    that I think speak volumes about us as a people.

still on suicide; totoo bang pag may nagsuicide sa loob ng simbahan ... hindi na makapagmisa doon for a prescribed period of time ? i think this happened at Sto. Domingo church in Q.C.
    Last edited by bayonic; October 7th, 2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: spellcheck malfunction

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I've known a lot... Pero buti hindi natuloy... hehehe...
    iam3739.com

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
suicide...???