New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    suicide???ano yon?

meron malapit sa amin, nagtry ng ganyan thru 'bigti' (sakit), naagapan so nabuhay muli.after ilang buwan 'laslas' naman ng pulse, naabutan ulit.third attempt uminom naman ng lason nahabol ulit.kinalabasan, hayon, nasa mental.dina nakayanan ang kahihiyan dahil sa hindi mamataymatay sa pagpapatiwakal.totoo yan hindi biro ha.
    Ok yan ha, siguro pinaglihi sa pusa kasi dami niyang buhay e. Hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i had a long time friend who ended his life by hanging himself. a week before he comitted suicide, he was out with me together with our other friends drinking the night away. we had no inkling that he was unhappy.

whatever his reason was for taking his life, no one can really tell

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yun classmate ko dati sama pa sa'min nag-disco pa kami sa gabi after exams. masaya naman sya. tapos gulat na lang kami next morning tumawag nanay nya nasa ospital daw sya uminom ng spraynet. yun pala nag-break sila ng gf nya, di nya binanggit sa'min

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Just saw this from 24 Oras.

A female grade III student from Malate Catholic School jumped from the 4th floor of the school building. She's now in critical condition. According to the police, family problem is the probable cause. May mabigat na problema raw yung bata.

I just pity the child. Nadamay pa sa problemang pamilya. 9 yrs old lang siya.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Me nabasa ako...

Modern medicine views suicide as a mental health associated with psychological factors such as depression, shame, sufferings, fears or other mental disorders. It is often interpreted as "cry for help". It is to express despair and the wanting to escape rather than the intent to die.

Kaya sana, if anyone seeks our attention, let us share a hand and spend even a fraction of our time comforting them to make them feel that there is still someone they can lean to in times of anxiety. A bit of encouraging words could change a person's view, could boost one's self-esteem, and thus could save a person's life.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    OT

Totoo bang pag nalaman ng pari (catholic church) na ang patay eh, nag-suicide, nire-reject nilang bendisyunan yung bangkay, bago ilibing?
    dati ata ganun pero ngayon binebendisyunan na kahit nag suicide.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    my HS classmate tried to commit suicide pero she is not telling us what happened. fortunately nagsurvive siya. culprit, her bf dumped her. I think she took pills.

My college friend's wife tried to commit suicide pero nag-survive. eto naman nag-laslas ng pulso. Luckily, she met me kaya na-overcome nya depression nya. sayang naman, hottie babe kasi and now she's married with my college friend hehe!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    Me nabasa ako...

Modern medicine views suicide as a mental health associated with psychological factors such as depression, shame, sufferings, fears or other mental disorders. It is often interpreted as "cry for help". It is to express despair and the wanting to escape rather than the intent to die.

Kaya sana, if anyone seeks our attention, let us share a hand and spend even a fraction of our time comforting them to make them feel that there is still someone they can lean to in times of anxiety. A bit of encouraging words could change a person's view, could boost one's self-esteem, and thus could save a person's life.
    So true. I have a friend who's suicidal. He did it once, uminom ng gas. Naknangpating, buti naagapan. Dahilan? Babae. Nag-away sila isang gabi.

I told him to see a psychiatrist and he did. Nung una, nahihiya pa siya, I told him to take the meds since it will help him "balance" his nature and eventually tatanggalin din naman sa kaniya pag stable na siya.

So far he's doing ok.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my theory is that you can tell the serious ones from the ones who are merely "crying for help".....

pag uminom ka ng weird things, naglaslas, o nag-OD...parang hindi ka seryoso. there's always a decent chance you come out of it alive.

yung mga seryoso talaga...they either shoot themselves in the head, or jump from a 20 story building :evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    I think most of the people here agree that suicide is a big No No.

But what makes a person resort to suicide? I think it is because of situations which a person undergoes na unbearable na.

I think most of the people who commit suicide have done or expereinced the following:
    1. did something lawfully illegal
    2. did something morally illegal
    3. Victim of Heineous crimes
    I think meron pang iba..but I do not want to sound like Dr. Phil..he he he.
    1 and 2 hinde yata totoo para sa atin mga politicians, eh di sana ubos ng mga politicians natin dito...hehehehe

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
suicide...???