New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ooops! double post!
    Last edited by baludoy; September 18th, 2007 at 10:48 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    a lady friend of mine tried ending her life several years back. she tried to snuff herself via a deadly combination of several liters of alcohol and a cocktail of numerous tablets and pills. the news was a shocker to me because she was the one whom i thought had the best way of holding her sh*t together.

the brother of another lady friend of mine killed himself when he thought salvation lay at the end of a barrel of his pistol. i never thought he'd resort to this act because he was pretty notorious and feared in the relatively dangerous social circle he moved

so much for accurate assumptions

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    I dunno if you heard of this 26yr old girl who jumped for her life in a condo in ortigas two years ago. Very tragic at na TV coverage pa. The reason why she did this is because she had a BF who was married. They had a fight and the guy was not going home to their pad. She also had a tough time dealing with her parents, of course, because they dispprove of the relationship.

After the fight with her BF, she wrote a letter to her parents saying how sorry she was with everything and how much she loved them. She went to the top of the condo, smoked a cigarret and drank beer, went to the ledge and that's it! She jumped. Only 2 days away from her sister's wedding!

Tragically and sadly, she is my kinakapatid! I was so shocked 'coz I never knew that she can do this. Nakakainis kase she wasted her entire life. She had a long way to go but now it's all gone... Sayang...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    for me I don't think suicide will be a solution for anything... unless maybe you are in a situation where ending your life is better like when you are dying anyway and you have unbearable pain!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I never knew anybody who tried to attempt suicide. Maybe because the social circle I move in is mainly composed of nerdy geeks na masaya na sa Jeopardy, Chess, Scrabble and WarCraft.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Neighbor namin sa province (babae), uminom ng farm pesticides. Bumagsak sa NCEE. Pinagyabang kasi, madali lang daw yung exam. Nung lumabas yung results, bagsak.

Pag ang tao pala nakainom ng lason pang-bukid, nagiging berde ang kulay.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Ayaw ko, walang honor pag pinag tsismisan ka ng mga buhay. One of our suki in the wet market hanged himself. Based on the reports large debts and love triangle were the reasons.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never entertained the thought

but an old neighbor did, she drank an insecticide.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    People who do that are in the point where they feel that there is no hope for whatever they are going through even if they have done everything they could. They feel that they are alone in the world and that going away will not make any significant change to the people around them. Most of the time, they just want the emotional pain to go away because they can't bear it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

Sarap yatang mabuhay :***:

Ampotek! hehe yun pa yung naisip oh! hehe

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
suicide...???