New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I finished 13 reasons why on Netflix. It's a show re a teenager who comitted suicide.

I'm just glad that my family raised me with a strong belief in God. It saved me when I was at the brink of harming myself. Also, the thought of having a failed suicide scares me.

I really believe it is a mental issue because humans by nature are programmed to survive/preserve life.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    I'll only commit suicide if ever magkaroon ako ng incurable disease that will ultimately lead to death like stage 4 cancer.
    I don't want to suffer a slow death. F*ck that. Let me have my own happy ending.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    I'll only commit suicide if ever magkaroon ako ng incurable disease that will ultimately lead to death like stage 4 cancer.
    I don't want to suffer a slow death. F*ck that. Let me have my own happy ending.
    Don't you want to make the most out of your time left such as quality time with loved ones?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you already are. we all already are.
    it's called "ageing".
    heh heh.

so when do you plan to jump off a cliff?
    me, i'll end it in a nice comfy bed, surrounded by my loved ones and all the comforts of home.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 13th, 2018 at 07:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Saw this on nineg*g.

https://image.ibb.co/hUfvOV/Basicall...a-tutorial.jpg

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Don't you want to make the most out of your time left such as quality time with loved ones?

I already spend the time I have them like it's always going to be the last one. When my time to die has come, I will not cling to life so desperately. Although it's too early for me to die and I still haven't achieved my goal, I have done my best to live my life to the fullest and I have no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you already are. we all already are.
    it's called "ageing".
    heh heh.

so when do you plan to jump off a cliff?
    me, i'll end it in a nice comfy bed, surrounded by my loved ones and all the comforts of home.
    Doc, I'm talking about some terminal illness with excruciating symptoms that drastically weakens one's body and mind in a short period of time. I witnessed my grandmother go through all that and I'm not having any of it. I want to die while I still can laugh with everyone.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I already spend the time I have them like it's always going to be the last one. When my time to die has come, I will not cling to life so desperately. Although it's too early for me to die and I still haven't achieved my goal, I have done my best to live my life to the fullest and I have no regrets.

Doc, I'm talking about some terminal illness with excruciating symptoms that drastically weakens one's body and mind in a short period of time. I witnessed my grandmother go through all that and I'm not having any of it. I want to die while I still can laugh with everyone.
    well, put it in legal writing, then.
    so that when the time comes to decide, there won't be no argueing and second-guessing.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    this might be a sensitive topic, saw this topic on other site....just wanted to asked if someone have tried ending their lives or knew someone who did?

I just can't comprehend how someone can take their own life and leave all their love ones behind...

discussed...

wala pa naman akong kilala na nag suicide....
    I know some successful and failed suicides. My Mom told me that normal people NEVER have suicidal thoughts. It crossed my mind several times, but my belief in God, fear of it being unsuccessful and shame that there are a lot of people who are in worse situations but fighting to live stops me from harming myself. I would think it's because the emotional pain is unbearable and that is the only way to end the pain?

But I still believe that it's genetic/hereditary. I know a family which had several suicides in their line (they also have a lot of homo***uals in the tree, interconnected daw gene ng homo***uality and depression/suicide)

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    OT

Totoo bang pag nalaman ng pari (catholic church) na ang patay eh, nag-suicide, nire-reject nilang bendisyunan yung bangkay, bago ilibing?
    Yes. We have a distant relative that shot himself in the head in the 80s at hindi siya na bendisyunan. May pari din ako kilala na hindi magkakasal ng sobrang laki na ng tyan (insulto naman talaga sa simbahan where fornication is a sin). My Uncle is a lay minister and in spite of his pakiusap, hindi umubra.

Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    ang pagkakaalam ko walang totoong nagpapakamatay na nagpapaalam o nagsasabi, parang pagtatanan lang yan di na kailangan magpaalam pa..
    I know someone who tried to OD several times. In the end he succeeded in ending his life

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I know some successful and failed suicides. My Mom told me that normal people NEVER have suicidal thoughts. It crossed my mind several times, but my belief in God, fear of it being unsuccessful and shame that there are a lot of people who are in worse situations but fighting to live stops me from harming myself. I would think it's because the emotional pain is unbearable and that is the only way to end the pain?

But I still believe that it's genetic/hereditary. I know a family which had several suicides in their line (they also have a lot of homo***uals in the tree, interconnected daw gene ng homo***uality and depression/suicide)

Yes. We have a distant relative that shot himself in the head in the 80s at hindi siya na bendisyunan. May pari din ako kilala na hindi magkakasal ng sobrang laki na ng tyan (insulto naman talaga sa simbahan where fornication is a sin). My Uncle is a lay minister and in spite of his pakiusap, hindi umubra.

I know someone who tried to OD several times. In the end he succeeded in ending his life
    para ka sira, ba't mo kinoquote mga luma post. look hinde man kita nasasabihan lately, pero I care for you too like uls, fafa cvt, kuya big, JM, si doc, si trav, shadow, fafa yebs, juts. wag ka na mag-isip ng ganyan ha, kaya mamya bumile ka ng 2 milk tea tapos ubusin mo,

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    I finished 13 reasons why on Netflix. It's a show re a teenager who comitted suicide.

I'm just glad that my family raised me with a strong belief in God. It saved me when I was at the brink of harming myself. Also, the thought of having a failed suicide scares me.

I really believe it is a mental issue because humans by nature are programmed to survive/preserve life.

hanggang season 2 lang ba talag aito cathy?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
suicide...???