New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Not exactly a bata but quite close. Nasa category ng elementals.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    These things do exists and people who do not believe in such thing also exists, and they're unfortunately both irritating.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't know how an elemental looks like so I won't see it talaga. I think I watched a docu somewhere which says that photographs could really capture the energy(?) of spirits.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Saan part yung bata?
    dun sa may circle na red

Quote Originally Posted by fujiwaratofushop View Post
    Not exactly a bata but quite close. Nasa category ng elementals.
    same with miss cathy, i don't know how they look like. basta parang mukha lang syang bata

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Actually, disbelief in the existence of such things is a defensive mechanism in most of us. Hindi rin kasi ito for general public consumption dahil its something not easy to understand much more tasked to work on.

What one must be aware ay kayang i-survive encounters with such provided you have a strong faith in Him. It doesn't have to be a particular religion or group.

Ito lang ma-add ko. If you believe in Him which symbolizes all that is good and His warriors as the instrument to keep the balance then tiyak may mga things which they are keeping the balance from.

In studies about these, the really bad ones are known as fallen angels. Their, the fallen angels, deepest and darkest desire is to turn humans away from Him. Ito yun dark spirits which later become demons (devils ang term for fallen angels). Elementals are classified as fallen angels rin but of the lesser rank.

Kaya if you don't want such around you ay don't invite them by doing something of the occult. Ito yun spirit of the glass o ouija board and doing seances.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]*Fuji: ano ba itong pinapapaste mo - [/SIZE]

ॐ त्रियम्बकं यजामहे, सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनं उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मोक्षिय मामृतात् - [SIZE=4]And, saan ba ipapaste iyan?[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Its the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra in written form. Proven to ward off all kinds of evil - and certified tested ko yan. You paste it sa notebook o wordpad or better yet sa office wordpad (or equivalent) then reduce the window where you are viewing the pix at tsikot.com or copy and paste under the said mantra. This way, you don't get affected much by the negative energy associated with the pix - at hindi po ito biro lalo na sa mga sensitive or attuned to the paranormal.

If you don't like using it, the mantra, get hold of a St. Benedict's cross o medallion na properly blessed - special blessing ang required for it. Kung of different faith ay best ask your minister or priest about an equivalent remedy.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bro kinikilabutan ako sa mga sinasabi mo! What Im curious is the third eye, totoo ba ito?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    Bro kinikilabutan ako sa mga sinasabi mo! What Im curious is the third eye, totoo ba ito?
    [SIZE=4]Ako nga rin eh. :hysterical:
    Ang daming alam ni sir fuji. Tanong ko nga, ispiritista ka ba sir? Nakakakilabot eh , dami palang kababalaghan dito. :bwahaha:
    [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    wala din akong makita eh, any tip naman para kahit papano e may makita or ma feel ako sa mga pictures....

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
... spirit photography?