New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I can't see anything at all. I don't wanna concentrate too hard on the pictures because I am afraid that my monitor would do a "Sadako" on me.

I was right in thinking that the pic was taken from a hospital. I guess it's one of the places with the most spirits. I hate the feel and smell of a hospital. Makati Med is especially eerie to me.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 21st, 2009 at 05:34 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fujiwaratofushop View Post
    Will not comment pa where that pix with the "boy" was taken from but rest assured hindi pa ito panahon ng digital cameras. They used infra-red film or something kaya maaring ganun yun eyes ng "bata" if it was indeed the "bata." Focus rin ninyo yun attention ninyo sa other room.
    [SIZE=4]Ano meron sa other room? Wala ako makita.[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hina ng imagination ko, wala akong makita kahit isa.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Okay, bigyan ko ng clue yun black and white pix. When that pix was taken, per report by the one who actually took it, matagal nang patay yun bata. The kid was murdered at that place mismo. Hindi ko muna sasabihin where or when that was taken. You might "see" something which isn't really there dahil you will connect it to some story or event or whatever.

And yes, hospitals are one of the places where you can find ghosts o spirits of the dead. It being at UST ay even more so.

There is no need to fear these as long as you are strong in faith in Him. Been there done that ika nga.

Ito something easier naman:

Filtered yan muli but I cannot post the original pix dahil confidential info yun. May iba pa maliban sa nabilugan.

Well, part of the area concerned without sacrificing confidentiality:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^ All I see is a tree. What am I supposed to see here?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Ito sigurado akong wala kayong makikitang spirit but sa mga bit attuned you will feel something totally different. Will not give clues where this place is exactly.

Hi, Cathy for you. There's no harm kung you don't see or feel anything from the pix. Yun sa tree was after the place was a bit cleansed kaya mahina ang "feel" factor.

Clue ko sa mga newbies into this kind of stuff. Pay attention to what your eyes focuses more on. Sa pix na may tree you can be sure its not the tree that draws your attention lalo na when you look at it for quite a while.

If you feel uneasy viewing the pictures ay post ninyo the following above the window where you are viewing the images:

ॐ त्रियम्बकं यजामहे, सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनं उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान् मृत्योर्मोक्षिय मामृतात्

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Malapit sa school ba yung picture na may tree?

Why is there a red circle on the tree? Am I supposed to see a ghostly image?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Hindi muna ako mag-comment further on the pix but will answer that the pix with the tree is indeed near a school pero hindi yan sa school mismo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    may bata dun sa trunk ng tree. tama ba?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saan part yung bata?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
... spirit photography?