New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

That one on the right side (2nd square from the top corner) is visible. Parang mestiso ah.......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fujiwaratofushop View Post

Ito filtered to highlight where "they" are.
    Isn't it just like a roshack image where one will see an image in a random set of ink blobs? In this case, random pixels artificially amplified by software.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    still didn't see anything unusual sa mga pictures

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=4]Same with shadow, wala naman ako nakikita sa picture na mga " ghosts " eh. Baka pag pinairal ang imagination, may makikita. Pero ako, wala talaga eh[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually I see the "faces" but it is more due to my mind trying to find images in the random pixels.

My high school counsellor did say I am prone to seeing hidden patterns in random images/patterns which is good for certain jobs.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    The original pix:

Tip ko sa inyo. Tama that you may "see" something which isn't really there as your mind will "imagine" it. Attune to your other senses rin not just your sight. Will not elaborate as bawat isa may kanya-kanyang method. Not all are capable of seeing it but will sense something is different. Again, will not comment where or ilan or what sa ibang pix. Yun may boxes at green-filtered ay to help newbies lang - sa UST OPD yun. Actually, kulang pa nga yun boxed images :D

Don't just use your eyes to see what is there - yan ang tip ko sa inyo. Sa mga really attuned iwasan ninyo yun 3rd pix and immediately scroll down past it.

Manghiram lang muna ako ng pix pa from another site just for this topic:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The original pix:

on this picture OBVIOUSLY nakita ko yun bata, but ghost ba siya?

me thinks the one who took the picture was using the "night mode" feature of the camera kaya ganyan yun mata ng bata.

or hinde yun bata ang multo at meron pang iba na hinde ko rin makita

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The kid in the pic isn't a ghost. It's the effect of light reflecting back from the retina... the "red eye" effect.

But if you look closer, above the kid, there seems to be a distored face with glowy eyes and open mouth.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Will not comment pa where that pix with the "boy" was taken from but rest assured hindi pa ito panahon ng digital cameras. They used infra-red film or something kaya maaring ganun yun eyes ng "bata" if it was indeed the "bata." Focus rin ninyo yun attention ninyo sa other room.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will not comment pa where that pix with the "boy" was taken from but rest assured hindi pa ito panahon ng digital cameras. They used infra-red film or something kaya maaring ganun yun eyes ng "bata" if it was indeed the "bata." Focus rin ninyo yun attention ninyo sa other room.
    Ah, you mean the trace image of a skull in a hoodie?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
... spirit photography?