New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    We have heard of ghost stories, some were allegedly caught on camera lenses. These are called spirit photography.

Nuon ay hindi ako naniniwala... until a friend of mine showed me this photo:
    May family get together daw sila at heto ang nakita nila sa isang photo na nakuhanan in that occasion (yellow circle-marked).

I know some of you have such experiences. Share it here . . . opinions, photos, experiences. . .

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The pic simply looks like someone in the back who moved too quickly causing the image to blur.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    May naniniwala pa pala dito

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kaya mahirap minsan magpicture picture eh. Lalo na pag magisa kang magpapapicture....

Baka may tumabing isang magandang binibini :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    digicam po ba kuha yan or film? sa film naencounter ko nagpatong yung pic kaya nagsama sa isang pic yung dalawang shots. Maybe if that was polaroid yung lumalabas agad ang pic, maniniwala ako

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    minsan kasi dahil sa lights, color at object na nakukunan natin nagkakaron ng un-identified image sa pictures natin, with that using our imagination nagkakaron ng figure yung image...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hmm minsan me rare cases kame na photo na meron talagang tao na blurred at ang layo sa mga tao na nasa litrato, hindi rin siya film. so mejo weird, pati mostly pag hindi ko dinelete yung image nasisira cellphone ko tapos kailangan ireformat argghh pwede rin coincedence lang

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Minsan combination of smoke, haze, moving lights/shadows and fast moving object......

8505:bat:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not that I believe these things but I have seen one during the burial of my wife's Lola.

The Lola have a lot of kids so after mailibing si Lola, nagkaroon ng photoshoot of all Lola's kids, I pretty much remember the photo subjects position during that photoshoot, there were two rows (one standing and one seating) and they were pretty much compressed together, with no big enough spaces between the subjects.

When we saw the picture, at the right side of the standing row, there appears a space in-between two of Lola's kids and in that space is the silhouette of a figure forming Lola's face. Malinaw yung nakita ko and I was there when my wife's cousin took that picture.

We didn't immediately noticed the silhouette, nung paulit-ulit naming bina-browse yung photos sa digicam, dun lang namin napansin.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Ha ha, may mga HINDI pa pala naniniwala that such things exist. Very well, ito mga definite examples proving such. Wala akong ilalagay na bilog to highlight where they may be save for one pix:

Ito filtered to highlight where "they" are.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
... spirit photography?