New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

pag ang jologs nanalo ng lotto di mawawala ang pagiging jologs nila
    Naalala ko yung kwento ni Shadow dun sa nakita niya sa True Value dati. Binebenta na kaya nila yung LC200 at BMW nila?

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Depends on how you got your riches... kung singer, actor or athlete... they're more likely to be conspicuous consumers who waste away their fortunes. But if they're entrepreneurs, they have the same mindset... spend only on the business, not on yourself. Not until you've got other suckers investing in your business so you can pay yourself bonuses from their money.

Hey... S&R has really good pizza, only 99 bucks for a slice of pizza bigger than a "family sized" Greenwich Pizza. Tastes ten times better, too. ...also, soft drinks are 1.25 cheaper at S&R. ... but when they ran out of the Lifetime tables we buy for our canteen and dorm, we went to Puregold down the street to see if they still had stock. Same-same lang naman young company... mas sosy lang dating and "S&R" na pangalan.

-

Legendary diesel engines? Like the one in my Isuzu Crosswind that's nearly 250,000 kilometers old and still runs perfectly well despite being beaten half-to-death and driven through two typhoon floods? You can inquire about a brand new Crosswind XUVi with amazing turbo power at your nearest Isuzu dealer, today! Like my status on Facebook!
    Yeah, and at P 500+ for a box, not bad. I also pass by the tire section to get high on the smell of fresh tires before heading out. :D

You should have a weekly column where you can devote one paragraph to Isuzu on a regular basis. ;)

BTW, if you wanna be pa-sosy don't forget to pose your yearly "Bora" sojourn on FB.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahhaa yun mukhang snatcher na bumibili ng car cover Tapos stroller ng anak eh hinde pa inalis yun baggage tag na galing HK, Asawa naka never full na LV Tapos yun lalake naka man purse na LV din..

Grabe Sa lakas ng boses talaga gusto parinig na LC yun kotse and meron din daw BMW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hahhaa yun mukhang snatcher na bumibili ng car cover Tapos stroller ng anak eh hinde pa inalis yun baggage tag na galing HK, Asawa naka never full na LV Tapos yun lalake naka man purse na LV din..

Grabe Sa lakas ng boses talaga gusto parinig na LC yun kotse and meron din daw BMW

Yan ang winner. Ultimo airport tags di tinatanggal.

Dapat tinabihan mo siya at nagtanong sa sales clerk, "You have seatcover for my SiR? Sabay tingin ka sa kanya: "Prestige yo."

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I love social climbers....

i love making them look stupid, because for all they think they are worth. I just ignore them hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... vactation pics. Sometimes it actually does make me feel bad to see people posting their Bora trips online... I haven't been back there since after our daughter was born. But we don't spend for big vacations. We don't get credit cards. Most of our excess money goes to construction. We may not be living the high life now, but we're thinking about what we're going to leave our kids. IMHO, more important than splurging on an island-hopping spree every six or seven months.

-

Airport tags... haha... guilty! When I was a kid, I would leave the tags on my backpacks after coming back from the airport. Not really to show off, though... but because I was too freaking lazy to take them off.

Super jologs siguro yung dating... Carrying a backpack with airport tags on the jeepney while making da sabit-sabit on Taft...

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You should have a weekly column where you can devote one paragraph to Isuzu on a regular basis. ;)
    Working on it. Hard to find out who to talk to. I really DO want to get an Isuzu test vehicle... thinking a 4JA1T D-Max might be something nice to review. Tough, rugged, but with a relatively modern chassis. (Super OT).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isa pang Bwisit, yun calling boracay as bora...tagaytay as tags or puerto gallera as puerto...whatever!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    and what exactly is so sosy about going to boracay?

anyone with a few thousand bucks can go there

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I haven't been back there since after our daughter was born.
    When i went there... that's the reason why my daughter was born.

Sometimes it actually does make me feel bad to see people posting their Bora trips online... I haven't been back there since after our daughter was born. But we don't spend for big vacations. We don't get credit cards. Most of our excess money goes to construction. We may not be living the high life now, but we're thinking about what we're going to leave our kids. IMHO, more important than splurging on an island-hopping spree every six or seven months.
    Which is the proper way to build things. Tiyaga lang yan now and later on you reap the benefits and sometimes it does come sooner than you can expect it.

Isa pang Bwisit, yun calling boracay as bora...tagaytay as tags or puerto gallera as puerto...whatever!

Puerto kami kahapon dude pare pards... Puerto Azul. :D

Yeah, just by seeing the crowds at Boracay over the summer, you can pretty much tell it's very, very accessible to almost everyone whether it be by bus or by air.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009

Sounds cool diba?

"Mag-Bora kami. Sama ka? May promo na two-way trip eh. Piso fare. Decide ka kagad, baka maubusan tayo ng seats."

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    "Mag-Bora kami. Sama ka? May promo na two-way trip eh. Piso fare. Decide ka kagad, baka maubusan tayo ng seats."
    And these are probably the same guys who'll later post, complaining about the poor service of the airline.

Social Climbers