New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    social climbing is the best adrenalin rush. People who justify that their wealth excuses them of being in this social class are just the new form of snobs. Snobs that will become extinct bec of their self-righteousness.

go ahead justify your amassing of wealth - In time you will be fat, ugly, paranoid of losing that wealth.

Why do you think rich DOMs and Cougars are easily tempted sa mga young good looking social climbers. Bec they look good, something that their riches or money will and can never have.

social climbers have the most interesting personalities bec internal to that is struggle to be recognized and up the ladder kahit kelangan kumita ng Madaming pera. Pero yun ang importante dun, struggle - challenges. Life is not a race to become lazy and stagnant

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    meron pa yung mga napo-post ng pix ng haviianas nila na tsinelas.. e mga amoy habayabas naman! sunbeach pa din ako!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Parang biglangf naging talamak or epedemic yang mga sosyal climbers na yan. Kasi may kakilala ako. I knew their family since then. Di naman siya ganun dati. Humble sila. Pero now ang yabang na. Kesyo naka altis siya na hindi naman kanya at pagamit ng kumpanya. Claimed nila na sa kanila daw yun. Tapos minsan nangungutang sila sa akin pero makikita mo sa fb nila gala madalas sa resorts world. Tapos when i went a trip to singapore. I flew with singapore airlines. They asked my ticket if how much it costs. When i said the price. As if they we're shocked. Pwede na daw yun pang 1 week na stay if promo fare. :D

Tapos minsan wala nga sila maulam pero last week lang naka bili ng iphone 4s. How did i knew it? Halos everyday din ako nasa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    madami social climbers coz people want to keep up with other people

the economy is doing fine. many people have more income. many people are moving up (thanks to OFW remittances and BPO industry)

those who got left behind are trying hard to keep up

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Why do people always want to unnecessarily prove something to everybody? Sometimes, even to their own expense.

It's always satisfying to just live within your means.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    coz to many people it is important what other people think of them

-

i think it also has something to do with inggit

people who are inggitero know how it feels to be envious

so they also want to make other people feel envious

nagpapataasan sila ng ihi

it's all over FB
    Last edited by uls; July 19th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    if you wanna know if they're really "rich" or just wannabes, go to their house order yellowcab the biggest... if they tell you wag na yan greenwich nalang pero naka-4S sya... alam mo na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    if you wanna know if they're really "rich" or just wannabes, go to their house order yellowcab the biggest... if they tell you wag na yan greenwich nalang pero naka-4S sya... alam mo na.
    Bakit oorder pa ng pizza? Tingnan mo na Lang yun bahay, ngayon kahit maganda or bagokotse hinde na Mayaman matatawag...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    like i always say -- you should see where they live

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jdee12 View Post
    Parang biglangf naging talamak or epedemic yang mga sosyal climbers na yan. Kasi may kakilala ako. I knew their family since then. Di naman siya ganun dati. Humble sila. Pero now ang yabang na. Kesyo naka altis siya na hindi naman kanya at pagamit ng kumpanya. Claimed nila na sa kanila daw yun. Tapos minsan nangungutang sila sa akin pero makikita mo sa fb nila gala madalas sa resorts world. Tapos when i went a trip to singapore. I flew with singapore airlines. They asked my ticket if how much it costs. When i said the price. As if they we're shocked. Pwede na daw yun pang 1 week na stay if promo fare. :D

Tapos minsan wala nga sila maulam pero last week lang naka bili ng iphone 4s. How did i knew it? Halos everyday din ako nasa kanila.
    Why do I have a feeling another altenick ka ni OB ? Bawal iyan di ba?

Social Climbers