New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    BPI allows fund transfer to anyone with a BPI account. Dangerous, yes, but hella convenient.

I bought my rims and tires on a whim, and wala akong dalang pera that time. Kaysa magwithdraw with different accounts (kasi 20k lang ang daily limit ko per card), nagbank transfer nalang ako sa account nung store.

When I buy stuff online din, bank transfer nalang kaysa magdedeposit pa sa banko.
    Sounds like pre-paypal days hehehe. I need to have a new account for small transactions. Hmm

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I thought you need to enrol an account first to transfer?
    Yan din ang alam ko sa BPI Im one of their pioneer online user and ang dami naka link sakin na acct ng relatives ko lahat yon i need to enroll online and submit the printed copy to your branch with authenticated signature. Kahit pa BPI to BPI im not aware na nag bago na sila ng rules ang alam ko lang pwede online enrollment merchant payments lang

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Since I started using BPI's mobile app, pwede na siya.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436642791.022411.jpg

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Before you can use the transfer to anyone option in the bpi app, you need to activate it first via the atm or a signed form. Ako i didnt activate it just to be on the safe side.

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436645021.877952.jpg
    Last edited by dcph172; July 12th, 2015 at 05:03 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Deactivation is easy, reactivation takes a day.
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1436646845.851127.jpg

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Yan din ang alam ko sa BPI Im one of their pioneer online user and ang dami naka link sakin na acct ng relatives ko lahat yon i need to enroll online and submit the printed copy to your branch with authenticated signature. Kahit pa BPI to BPI im not aware na nag bago na sila ng rules ang alam ko lang pwede online enrollment merchant payments lang
    That's for 3rd party para via drop down menu bar lang hinde na kailangan input account number, Iba pa yun "transfer to anyone" yun can also have that feature activated. But the difference is you need to input the account number.

Hinde na rin kailangan enroll thru online for the 3rd party accounts just go to your branch and tell them well, at least That's what I did, went to the branch manager and she s the one who did everything for me. After one day lang yata ok na.
    Last edited by shadow; July 12th, 2015 at 08:18 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    some banks allow ft to 3rd party kahit di enrolled but up to certain amount only and subject to otp. mas malaki limit ng ft pag enrolled or link sa account mo yung 3rd party or target account

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It looks like I'm the only one still using the webpage I was not even aware they had an app

Yung isang account ko they sent a small device, aside from the password, you also have to input the number generated by that device.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ All Day View Post
    some banks allow ft to 3rd party kahit di enrolled but up to certain amount only and subject to otp. mas malaki limit ng ft pag enrolled or link sa account mo yung 3rd party or target account

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Sa BPI walang limit and walang OTP

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sa BPI walang limit and walang OTP
    AFAIK 20k or 50k ang limit sa BPI pag transfer to anyone.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
SIM Swap Scam