New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    steal her cell phone out of her purse when she's not looking and look at the call history.

if you know all the numbers in there, maybe you're just being paranoid

if there are a few numbers there you don't recognize, maybe she's just making some business calls after hours

if there is one number you don't recognize that gets called 100 times late at night with a call length of over 30 minutes, then maybe that's just a wee bit odd.

if the ringtone for that number is "Unfaithful" by Rihanna, or "Secret Lovers" then you might want to worry just a little bit :bwahaha:
    :hysterical:di na paranoia yan. psychosis na yan... sick.. very sick:insomnia:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    :shark:

labyoo ninong yebo
    :gun:

gaga! kurutin kita jan e!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    steal her cell phone out of her purse when she's not looking and look at the call history...
    Tama si sir M54... tapos compose you ng txt about meeting at some motel, tapos send to your cel...

Tapos confront mo na! :evillaugh

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    SHES NOT INTO YOU......PERIOD!!!

stop fooling yourself..you deserve someone..BETTER!!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    the problem with love is it is blind and lovers cannot see. you can choose to go on with it like you saw nothing and let time decide whether you made the right choice or made a fool of yourself . wherever you go, goodluck bro!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hanggang ngaun ba hindi mo pa din na-confront? dapat update stage na tayo sa thread na'to

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i haven't confront her yet.

i know the fact that she's not into me and that breaks my heart considering na mag 3months na kami. i can think of five possible reasons right now, super strict parents niya, panakip butas lang ako, she's still hoping for her ex, huge age gap or she's just a player.

i don't feel like confronting her using the reason that i snooped around her email coz it could work against me and i don't want that to happen. another reason, i have to admit that i really love her. like what sir flagg and sir uls said, break up now or later, masasaktan rin naman ako.

i can't find any solid reason to break up with her right now. i cannot use the reason that she's not into me, that she don't want to introduced me to her parents, that she can't meet up as often as i want to and etc., coz she would just accused me of not understanding her since she already told me her parents are very strict and i don't want to have a break up where it will be my fault lalo na siya na nga yung may shortcomings.. it looks like i'm cornered right now and no place to go.

that, and the fact that i love her, made me decide to continue the relationship for a few weeks to a few months. by doing this, she can either start to love me na(some work on my part also) or i could discover more negative things about her and use that as a more solid reason for a breakup. of course, call me dumb but i prefer the former.

what i'm going to do is easier said than done coz i admit, ngayon pa lang nahihirapan na ako. minsan i would hope that this would end na lalo na kung niloloko lang niya ako at wala na ito pupuntahan, but there are times that nararamdaman ko pa rin na mahal ko siya and would still hope for better days. ang hirap talaga to be honest. minsan i'm wondering why she won't broke up with me yet, maybe she don't have any concrete reason to do so either and she's still enjoying me coz ako lagi humahabol but i hope things would get clearer in due time.

kaya i'm hoping and praying that she either start to love me or i would discover something that i would have a more solid reason to end it all.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    then you have no other choice but to experience the hurting. go through it na lang, that's the best teacher not us.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    wow, this thread brings back sad and painful memories. the longer you wait the harder it gets. People tend to rationalize things that doesn't make sense when blinded by emotions, our logical thinking becomes impaired, we seem to ignore the obvious and we try to interpret things the other way around. I know its easier said than done, but the best thing for you to do is to dump the girl and move on with your life. It will only get worst mind you specially if she senses that you are wrapped around her fingers.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sakit nito ah...pagusapan nyo mabuti relationship nyo. better talk with your gf.
    wag mo itago yang nararamdaman mo. baka kung san pa lumabas yan at masamng hangin ang ilabas.

bro, kilalanin mo na lang muna mabuti mga babae.

buti na lang yung wife ko di ko nakilala sa internet/chat. ;)
    Last edited by baiskee; October 20th, 2006 at 04:55 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
should i confront her or not? need some advice