New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think she's just confused like we all were when we were younger.

*gabriel knight, if you're serious about the relationship and if this situation really bothers you, talk to her. if confronting her is hard for you, give her a little bit of time and maybe she'll come around by herself and be faithful to you. if not, find somebody a little closer to your age, or at least graduate na from school, next time.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    bro, confront her, better to tell the truth than keeping a lie all of ur life..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm wala ba syang binaggit na na-hack account nya?

kasi ako, may 2 friendster accounts na di ko na hawak. the first one was hacked , then i made another one and that got hacked too. (all right after i broke up with my ex by the way).

plus the other day, my friend messaged me that there's this chick looking for me in friendster daw, bigla akong kinabahan coz i thought my past was catching up with me hehe when i checked it out, di ko naman kilala. so malamang the one who has control of my accounts is still up to mischief.

on the bright side, it does feel good to have your own personal stalker. this loser has been going at it for almost three years. i feel like such a celebrity haha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bat_zignal View Post
    Dude, hanap ka na ng iba.... Maybe she's not meant for you..

i offer you the same advice.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    papi yebo ishdat you??? :lolabove:
    Oist sir chip, may baril yang si ninong...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    serious ka, but what if shes not? if you want to marry her and she said yes and when youre married na you will be the VP of the house in other words under ka sa kanya kase alam niya na takot ka ma wala siya, even if just bf-gf palang kayo takot ka na. you will be miserable the whole time. enjoy ka ba non? always worried ka if where she is if hindi siya naka text, magiging paranoid ka. sa huli ikaw kawawa. lalaki ka boss, show it be strong. enjoy her while you still can and look for another one that deserves you better. baka pang takip butas ka lang nya. then pag nagbalikan sila bye bye.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    steal her cell phone out of her purse when she's not looking and look at the call history.

if you know all the numbers in there, maybe you're just being paranoid

if there are a few numbers there you don't recognize, maybe she's just making some business calls after hours

if there is one number you don't recognize that gets called 100 times late at night with a call length of over 30 minutes, then maybe that's just a wee bit odd.

if the ringtone for that number is "Unfaithful" by Rihanna, or "Secret Lovers" then you might want to worry just a little bit :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Rihanna = mhmm mhmm mhmm

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    steal her cell phone out of her purse when she's not looking and look at the call history.

if you know all the numbers in there, maybe you're just being paranoid

if there are a few numbers there you don't recognize, maybe she's just making some business calls after hours

if there is one number you don't recognize that gets called 100 times late at night with a call length of over 30 minutes, then maybe that's just a wee bit odd.

if the ringtone for that number is "Unfaithful" by Rihanna, or "Secret Lovers" then you might want to worry just a little bit :bwahaha:
    dont listen to empy, lasing nanaman yan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Oist sir chip, may baril yang si ninong...
    :shark:

labyoo ninong yebo

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
should i confront her or not? need some advice