New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    im out of the country, but im always affected to what's happening in the philippines....political disorder, economy downward that leads to unemployment and poverty, poverty teaching people to steal leading a threat to your security......
    ang gulo no? haaay naku!!! minsan naiisip ko n sana di n lnag tyo pinaglaban ng ating mga bayani sa mga amerikano...para gaya ng guam at hawaii, maunlad . pede p tayo pabalikbalik sa mainland u.s at madaling makapagtrabaho. sabihin mong may threat man sa u.s sa mg terrorist, eh ganun din ang situation....alyado tayo kasi nila.
    kasi ala ring nangyari.... sila rin halos nakinabang sa mga natural resources natin at tayo ngayon at naghihingalo.

hay naku bayan minamahal!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO

self pity will get you nowhere...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i dont self-pity..... i have a very stable and decsent life,i can buy and eat what i want, what do i care? ..........nakakaawa lang talaga ang karamihan sa atin sa pinas...nanghihinayang lang!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have actually thought about this too
    it all boils down to what you'd rather do:

Serve in heaven? (US Colony tayo-walang decision making power)
    or Reign in hell? (Independent Pinas- lets run this country to the gound!)

A lot of politicians obviously prefer to reign in hell.

If i were a politician (or someone with a lot of oopmh :p), ideally, i'd want to reign in heaven (think bill gates) but if i cant have that Id rather reign in hell. (think cuban drug lord heehee)

but since I am just an ordinary juan with no clout, i'd rather serve in heaven.
    Last edited by Chip; March 6th, 2006 at 11:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i dont self-pity..... i have a very stable and decsent life,i can buy and eat what i want, what do i care? ..........nakakaawa lang talaga ang karamihan sa atin sa pinas...nanghihinayang lang!!!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    self governance takes ages to evolve. Wars have to take place. The most politically stable countries in the world all have a violent history. America, Europe... all had their share of wars before they became what they are today.

Masama nga pakinggan pero what we need here is a war. Para matauhan ang mga tao. Akala kasi ng mga tao people power lang ang kelangan para mag palit ng presidente/gobyerno... nawili ang mga tao sa pag rally sa edsa.

Sayang, proud na proud pa naman ang mga pinoy sa "bloodless revolution" pero wala din nangyari after 20 years. the Phils. still cant get its act together.

What we need is a war...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    war? IMO never for me.

"love is like war....easy to start... difficult to end... and impossible to forget"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naks! poetic ka pala bluebimmer!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls
    self governance takes ages to evolve. Wars have to take place. The most politically stable countries in the world all have a violent history. America, Europe... all had their share of wars before they became what they are today.

Masama nga pakinggan pero what we need here is a war. Para matauhan ang mga tao. Akala kasi ng mga tao people power lang ang kelangan para mag palit ng presidente/gobyerno... nawili ang mga tao sa pag rally sa edsa.

Sayang, proud na proud pa naman ang mga pinoy sa "bloodless revolution" pero wala din nangyari after 20 years. the Phils. still cant get its act together.

What we need is a war...
    eto na naman tayo...

"The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must
    suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."
    - General Douglas MacArthur

those of you who pray for war have never seen its horrors, or maybe you have this fantasy that it all plays like the movies...

"There's no honorable way to kill, no gentle way to destroy. There is nothing
    good in war. Except its ending."
    - Abraham Lincoln

...said the man who presided over a war that tore a nation apart, a war whose scars live on 200 years after

"War is delightful to those who have not experienced it."
    - Erasmus

'nuff said.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i think what we need is "Cultural Revolution".

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
sana hindi n lang tyo pinaglaban ng ating mga bayani!!