New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hm. Haven't actually been bar-hopping since the 00's. Didn't drink in high school. Didn't drink much after college.

My safety guideline? Buy your own booze and drink at home. You get more for your money that way. Hahahaha.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Central?

Is this the one near Cash and Carry? Iba name nyan dati diba?

May nag away dati dyan sa mismong kalsada, then somebody threw a beer bottle. Kung hindi naka preno yung kaibigan ko just in time, kami yung natamaan.

Magulo nga dyan. Lalo na every payday Friday.

BTT:

Puerto Gaylera, we arrive on the beach in jet-ski's (beach landing). We just stopped over to refuel and eat. After a few minutes, some of the girls from two different groups started talking to my friends. I have no clue how they hooked up. But after sensing something bad is about to happen, I told them that we leaving (as in now).

Mahal magpa-repair ng jetski ....
    sorry hindi papi

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Central?

Is this the one near Cash and Carry? Iba name nyan dati diba?

May nag away dati dyan sa mismong kalsada, then somebody threw a beer bottle. Kung hindi naka preno yung kaibigan ko just in time, kami yung natamaan.

Magulo nga dyan. Lalo na every payday Friday.

BTT:

Puerto Gaylera, we arrive on the beach in jet-ski's (beach landing). We just stopped over to refuel and eat. After a few minutes, some of the girls from two different groups started talking to my friends. I have no clue how they hooked up. But after sensing something bad is about to happen, I told them that we leaving (as in now).

Mahal magpa-repair ng jetski ....
    master LSB gusto lang siguro umangkas sa jetski nyo

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    This maybe effective before going out.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    sorry hindi papi

Bf paranaque bro? if yes, neighbor! Tamang tama may resbak nako sa rambol hahaha

Sent from my D5303 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    There's a central in Malugay. My friend treated us out several years ago. Sabi namin, may galit ba siya samin at dun kami dinala. It was really shocking for us. The wash room did not even have a flush and there was a lady standing by to pour a bucket of water on the bowl. That is SO embarrassing. What if the girl had her period or took a dump And so degrading for the lady doing the manual flush. It was also very crowded and I am not sure if the flooring was gravel and they served liquor from plastic pitchers. What a nightmare!!!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    master LSB gusto lang siguro umangkas sa jetski nyo

Hahaha, noooooooo!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Bf paranaque bro? if yes, neighbor! Tamang tama may resbak nako sa rambol hahaha

no papi...dito sa better...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by succubus View Post
    There's a central in Malugay. My friend treated us out several years ago. Sabi namin, may galit ba siya samin at dun kami dinala. It was really shocking for us. The wash room did not even have a flush and there was a lady standing by to pour a bucket of water on the bowl. That is SO embarrassing. What if the girl had her period or took a dump And so degrading for the lady doing the manual flush. It was also very crowded and I am not sure if the flooring was gravel and they served liquor from plastic pitchers. What a nightmare!!!
    those kinds of places are for kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Masarap sa Better Living yung Taqueria restaurant Pricey for a village resto but the food is so good! Same owner ata as Locavore

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast