New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    im going out with the wife tonight to watch logan, ill just bring my laser sword and bazooka...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How can I not go out if I'm here right now? Safety Guidelines When Going Out Partying Late At Night...

BTT:

Pinipili ko na lugar na pupuntahan ko pag Gabi. I don't go to bars anymore or what gimickans kids call this days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    How can I not go out if I'm here right now? Safety Guidelines When Going Out Partying Late At Night...

BTT:

Pinipili ko na lugar na pupuntahan ko pag Gabi. I don't go to bars anymore or what gimickans kids call this days.

Mag coffee shop ka ha Lang hanggang 2am naman.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    im going out with the wife tonight to watch logan, ill just bring my laser sword and bazooka...
    See. That's the gym problem, you are not assured that you can move fluidly sa attack situation. That workout is so passive and makes you bulkier giving a reason for the attacker more real estate in your body to attack .

Any problem ok Lang sa body ok ngaun napapagkamalan ako na college person. I'm so fit at 132lbs, I buy teenage size clothing

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OB saan ka madalas ngayon magpunta sa gabi?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    See. That's the gym problem, you are not assured that you can move fluidly sa attack situation. That workout is so passive and makes you bulkier giving a reason for the attacker more real estate in your body to attack .

Any problem ok Lang sa body ok ngaun napapagkamalan ako na college person. I'm so fit at 132lbs, I buy teenage size clothing
    In a real fight i will pick bulk over agility. You won't see a lot of lightweights knocking down heavies.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The main suspect and the one in white have very punchable faces.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    don't forget them claws!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Minimize your direct eye (to eye) contact with any man...

There are times na may nangungursunada.... 😎

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    Yung mga masamang titigan eh talamak yan nung late 90s to early 2000. "Pamacho effect nakakalalake. "

Ngayon usually mga bading na macho na yan.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast