New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro nga kanya kanya lang trip iyan...may friend ako sobrang hilig dyan at ang daming collectible items ng star wars...wala syang hilig sa tsikot kahit may kaya sila...kahit 2 na anak nya ngayon eh bumibili pa rin ng mga star wars items...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and the sound of the light sabre when it turns on/off as well as when it clashes :D

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    the original was a classic, especially for those of us who were young kids when it first came out.

the 2 new ones are kinda disappointing. the acting does suck, but the queen of bakat, este, Naboo...Padme "white shirt" Amidala makes up for it
    oohhh...syet! Reminds me to watch Closer again. :D

[IMG]http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/members/thumbs/b/bM3782-NataliePortman*Closer-2.jpg[/IMG]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    most of all, i just wanna see Yoda kick ass!!!

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    ...and Natalie Portman's ass. :D

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    lots of ass!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    most of all, i just wanna see Yoda kick ass!!!
    yeah tawa ng tawa esmi ko nung nakita nya nakikipag laban si Yoda, para daw flea

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't get it, too. Maybe Star Wars freaks also consider car enthusisasts wierd.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i think it really captured the imagination when it came out. i remember when i first saw it as a kid i was hooked. for me then, it was the first truly grand sci-fi film/epic.

on a deeper level, it had all the elements of a romantic epic (if i remember my college English lit courses right). A demonic villian hiding behind a mask, the conflict of good vs. evil, a rogue wanderer who suddenly finds his cause, a princess falling in love, a hermit wise man who guides the hero to his destiny, etc etc. And in the background, you had sword fights, space battles, robots, etc. A true sci-fi fan's wet dream hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some of the freaks here in the us are truly weird, hehe.

i remember when ep 1 came out, the geeks were camped out the night before it opened, so they could buy tickets...IN FULL STAR WARS COSTUME. to amuse themselves while waiting, they were also reenacting scenes from the original trilogy on the sidewalk :bwahaha:

i saw it on the late news and i was laughing my ass off...

oh, and there was also a mild scuffle in front of one theater...apparently may nanggulong mga Star Trek freaks :bwahaha:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
I just dont get it, explain to me please...