1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    si boba fett cool. pangit lang yung spaceship nya...parang plantsa

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    graphics are cool nowadays!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the spaceship designs of star wars are pretty intriguing as well, not the conventional saucer or train-like shape.

i've always wondered how some of those ships would land B)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the best ang B-Wing

people love starwars because it is something to look forward to, makes life less boring, and escape even for just 2 or so hours their mundane everyday life hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey! i like star wars! :bwahaha:

it's the whole setting, not necessarily the movies. parang yung LOTR, ganun din.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ewan the story is ok... maganda talaga ang story ng star wars!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I've been collecting Stars Wars stuff for the past 18 yrs. already... I also went to the Ep1 wearing a Queen Amidala costume..hehehe I make sure that I'm one of the first people to catch the premiere.

Collected all the books...starting with Timothy Zahn onwards to the New Jedi Order (Yuuhzan Vong). If I can't get them here, I make sure to get them whenever I'm abroad.

I also have all their games sa PC. I also participated in talks regarding the "philo" and culture behind Star Wars sa UP and Ateneo a few years back.

But, up to now with all honesty, I still can't fully explain why I'm such a nut over this. hehehe my wife can't even tell the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    -dehadista-

whoa! you've got a lot od star wars stuff...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the series pero di ako hardcore fan. Ok naman it may seem cheesy to me pero back in it's time yan yung pinaka OK ang effects and storyline.

I read somewhere it's acutally a ripoff of a Japanese samurai story hence the Japanese inspired Jedi costumes and those light sabers ala Katana ng mga samurai warriors

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dehadista SW geek! hehehe

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
I just dont get it, explain to me please...