New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's with the facination of Star Wars?

It's a total geek fest and just lousy acting kahit yung dati hehe... What's the hype???

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    di ko din alam pero i'm a fan...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kanya-kanyang trip lang fafa

4. FrankDrebin Guest
    I dunno. Acting sucks. Story sucks. But I love that series. See you at the movies. :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    saving grace diyan kung nariyan pa rin si Natalie Portman

masmaganda pa rin yung Rings trilogy

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon
    kanya-kanyang trip lang fafa
    yup... the said fans might be wondering why you guys are so health conscious. ;)

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Well, nothing beats the feeling when you hear the 20th century fox theme and followed by the SW theme at the moviehouse. Hehehe. :D Deym! Most especially the roar of the TIE fighter!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the original was a classic, especially for those of us who were young kids when it first came out.

the 2 new ones are kinda disappointing. the acting does suck, but the queen of bakat, este, Naboo...Padme "white shirt" Amidala makes up for it :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ako rin, hindi ko ma-gets yung hype, especially since Hayden Christensen came into the scene.

*really annoying whiny voice*
    "It's all Obi Wan's fault! He's holding me back!"

Ugh. :suka:

Pero it's been around kasi, and you can't deny na naging cultural icon na si Darth Vader. Just remember two names: Leia and Amidala. Solb ka na dun.

Maybe people just can't resist watching a soap opera, even if it's a space-based one.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i seriously think Revenge of the Sith will redeem the last 2 suckfest called episode 1 n 2 hehe its just exciting to watch the whole story come to a complete circle

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
I just dont get it, explain to me please...