New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    As much as I want to get a large guard dog, I cannot afford it anymore. My lab developed allergies and she is on a grain free hypoallergenic diet. Her dog food and supplements are so expensive.

Naisip ko JRT, these small dogs are capable of killing even snakes, but according to my research, these dogs may not mix well with other dogs.

Yung pellet ba plastic lang at walang powder sa loob? Maganda sana yung parang automatic machine gun :bwahaha: Meron sa sulit 1k

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pellet gun ka na but make sure you're on the alert. Mga tuso sila pag tulog ka tsaka sila maglalampungan so useless kahit pa real gun unless magpupuyat ka to track them eh sira naman ang byuti mo tomorrow It's your choice.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Grabe suggestions dito kawawa naman mga pusa. Dati ginagawa lang namin may tubo na bakal tapos inaabangan namin mga pusa. Sabay palo ng malakas yung nakakabali ng buto kapag sa tao mo ginawa. Ayun di na sila bumabalik.

Nakalimutan ko may pain kami na pagkain para lumapit pusa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    How do you dispose dead animals off in NCR?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Isa ko pang problem yan. Mahina mata ko e karamihan nga sa gabi lumalabas.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Naku naloka na. Eh parang mga naka ecstacy mga yan tuwing gabi - pa morning-an ang barkada nila kasama na ***

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    How do you dispose dead animals off in NCR?
    I bury in our backyard. When my first yellow lab passed away, I dug her grave and wrapped her in a white cloth. I placed a cross and sometimes I light a candle for her. She was my best dog and I still cry for her sometimes. I am teary eyed typing this

Cats? No loyalty or lambing there

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I cant believe kahit pet lovers, myself included, nag contribute in killing cats hahaha! Goes to show pag irresponsible ang owner e talagang nakaka sira ng diskarte ng ibang tao.

I dont think theres any humane way to do it. Pero I will stick with the poisoned food, handle with care nalang.

Diba what the city govt used to do dati was essentially to poison via carbon monoxide. Pero thats a lot of work.

Minimal pain ba yun?

Kinukulong sa cage tapos tatakpan then tubo coming from car exhaust.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Have the store where you buy the pellet gun install a red laser sight system and have them zero it. All you do is place the red laser dot on the cat and squeeze the trigger[emoji95]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    As much as I want to get a large guard dog, I cannot afford it anymore. My lab developed allergies and she is on a grain free hypoallergenic diet. Her dog food and supplements are so expensive.

Naisip ko JRT, these small dogs are capable of killing even snakes, but according to my research, these dogs may not mix well with other dogs.

Yung pellet ba plastic lang at walang powder sa loob? Maganda sana yung parang automatic machine gun :bwahaha: Meron sa sulit 1k

If you know anyone who does airsoft, you can borrow first before buying one. Airsoft rifles are fairly accurate. The sights are adjustable & I can hit my neighbors electric meter 40 meters away. These are also powerful. It can puncture a can at 10 meters & can fire either single shot or full auto. The bullets are plastic pellets.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast