New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hard to get rid of cats unless you kill them. But you can spook them with an airsoft gun. The cats in my area rummage through the garbage so I used my son's gun to shoot them. They don't die or get wounded but they'd run like their tails on fire. Good sport. Was a nightly habit for some time. Sometimes I'd set up behind an open window in the daytime & snipe those little buggers. Eventually, they avoided my place.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung mga pellet gun sa Divisoria malakas na rin. P100 yata pabili ko. Yun gingamit ko sa mga pusa. Wala na kasi akong mabilhan ng bakal. Ayun, wala pa rin akong tinatamaan. Pero natatakot na sila pumunta sa bakod namin.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I don't like cats or dogs, only the style lol. Please don't be cruel to animals. Treat them like Barbie dolls or hello kitty.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    hehe that hook/bait thing, that's essentially torture. I was thinking of giving them food with racumin or something. not sure if that'll work.

we had the same problem. sa apartment complex namen, sa FRONT DOOR step dumudumi ung mga pusang kalye. pag minalas, puke and poop pa. 3 apartments, samen lang nila ginagawa.

not sure kung chumamba lang. binigyan ng housemate ko ng pagkain regularly. boom hindi na sila dun nagkalat sa tapat namen. di na rin sila tumatambay. cats are weird.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kaya i have 2 BMs and several aspins kaya hanggang silip lang sila sa ilalim ng gate, they're free to come in anytime but make sure kaya nila lumabas

Kaawa yung ma fish hook sila, di naman nila kasalanang magutom

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by unmarked View Post
    hehe that hook/bait thing, that's essentially torture. I was thinking of giving them food with racumin or something. not sure if that'll work.

we had the same problem. sa apartment complex namen, sa FRONT DOOR step dumudumi ung mga pusang kalye. pag minalas, puke and poop pa. 3 apartments, samen lang nila ginagawa.

not sure kung chumamba lang. binigyan ng housemate ko ng pagkain regularly. boom hindi na sila dun nagkalat sa tapat namen. di na rin sila tumatambay. cats are weird.
    patay din sila sa racumin, pero kawawa rin.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfox View Post
    I don't like cats or dogs, only the style lol. Please don't be cruel to animals. Treat them like Barbie dolls or hello kitty.
    Naku hindi pwede yung payo na yan sa akin!
    I used to dismember my cousin's barbie and kitty-chan dolls.

RE: CAT
    Yeah, the food source. Once cats 'know' that they can get food (from the trash/leftovers or from members of your household) and shelter (under your car or on the hood where the engine warms up their belly), they'll keep coming back.
    I used to have the same problem as you. I tried everything -- chilli powder, (Parang witchcraft na nga eh, nasa loob ng circle of chili yung sasakyan ko), scaring them (they just come back), bagging them and relocating them (I used to live in QC, bagged them and dumped them near HondaKal. They found their way back to QC), wala talaga. It was then that I found out that all our neighbors had dogs and we're the only ones who didn't. Kaya siguro sa amin palagi pumupunta.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Air soft. My friend shoots them with his air soft rifles. When cats or dogs walk by their place. Now he says if they have to pass by his house. They run fast until they pass his place.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    Air soft. My friend shoots them with his air soft rifles. When cats or dogs walk by their place. Now he says if they have to pass by his house. They run fast until they pass his place.
    Unfortunately, our cat problem occurs at night, when everybody's sleeping. During the day, wala sila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    WATUSI lang katapat nyan. xmas season na Cath, dami na nagtitinda ng watusi sa palenke. just buy a box of watusi, break the sticks into very small pieces and then bili ka ng sardines. lagay mo yung watusi sa loob ng sardines yung hindi nila malalasahan pag kain nila. those cats will fall dead in minutes. this was how i got rid of a dozen stray cats at my mom's house and a few at our house.

you can also try anti-freeze (ethylene glycol). mahirap lang nga maghanap and also more expensive.

make sure you clean up the watusi laced food before you let your fat lab out. di aabot sa vet yan pag nakain nya.
    Last edited by yebo; December 15th, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast